The beginning

Unstable

It was 3:00PM. Taehyung (as always) decided to sleep since he had nothing to do and didn’t really knew that much people except for his roommate who is actually his best and only friend. They’ve known each other for 10 years now. As he laid on the bed, Jungkook walked in a rush. “Hey buddy!” – He said. “Kookie? What brings you here now, you know I usually take a nap around this hour.” “I know, I know, but I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to a party later with me.” “A party? But that’s not my really my style…” “Oh come on! It will be fun. It will help you to get out of your shell.” “But Kookie…” “Come one Tae, trust me on this one!” “… Fine, but this is the only time I’m listening to you about that. When’s the party?” “At 10pm.” “That late?! But I have work tomorrow!” “Taehyung… It’s Friday… You this weekend off… Remember?” “Oh yeah. Lol I forgot… Okay then sure… But stay with me, please? I don’t wanna be alone at the party… It’ll be awkward.” “Of course I won’t. But I’ll meet you with some new people. I want you to socialize more. It’s for the best. You understand me, right?” “Yeah, yeah… I do. Okay, fine I will.” “Yaaay, okay sleep well now, see you later!” “Yeah, thanks and see ya…” 
Tae felt nervous. It was 9:00PM, he should meet up with Jungkook around 9:35. He felt the butterflies in his stomach as he was thinking what will happen on the party. What if anyone thinks that he is weird or something like that? He didn’t go to the parties at all because of those things. He felt like he doesn’t really belong anywhere in general. He has a problem where he overthinks sometimes, but then there’s Kookie who always saves him from those thoughts. He often cheers his best friend up and always wants everything good for him. He stood up and looked at his closet to see what to wear. He decided to go with black jeans, black turtleneck sweater and black round glasses. Everything fitted him perfectly. He honestly thought that he looked hot as he was looking himself in the mirror but was cut off by his roommate. “Come on TaeTae, we need to go! It’s 9:40. What are you… oh, someone decided to wear some nice clothes. Look at you all pretty and dressed up…” “Shut up…” – Tae blushed and looked at straight in the eyes. – “… let’s just go, we’ll be late.” “Good point, don’t forget your phone so I can call you in case I lose you.” “Okay…” He took his phone and left.
They’ve finally arrived to the party. All those people were dancing and drinking. Tae waited patiently for Jungkook to greet everyone and then meet them. Tae found nobody interesting until he saw this short guy with pink hair  and a beautiful smile. “Hey” – The stranger said. “Um… h… hi.” – Taehyung spoke shyly. “What’s up? My name is Jimin.” “Oh… My name is Taehyung… N… nice to meet you!” “Nice to meet you too. Enjoy the party!” “Y… yeah, thanks!” The pretty boy left. Jungkookie softly pushed his blushy friend. “Chim caught your eye, didn’t he?” “D… don’t be silly. He is a guy…” “Oh shut up already, he is bi just like you.” V blushed as he thought someone has heard him. “Kookie! Don’t say that out loud! Why are you like this?” “Relax, even if someone noticed, he wouldn’t care. Everyone here is friendly.” “Oh… alright…” “Now, would you like to join on the dancefloor with us?” “S… sure.” And he did. He grabbed his drink and danced with the rest of the group. He actually had a good time and thought that he belongs here. The atmosphere was just right, not too loud nor quiet music and everyone was so kind. Everybody danced and even if someone didn’t know how to dance they’d just laugh it off and continue not judging anyone and saying that the person did a good job even though he . There was a karaoke too. Everyone got a turn and if a person didn’t sing well, they’d sing along with him so it wouldn’t sound so bad. “Hey, Tae, why don’t you go on that karaoke ?” – Kookie asked the shy boy. “Oh, please don’t make me… You know I don’t like attention…” “Oh come on, don’t act like that, you can do it, you have a beautiful voice.” “Kookie…” “Tae, please?” “… Fine…” – Taehyung said as he was taking the microphone. “What song would you like to sing?” – Kookie asked.  “Anything is fine I guess…” So he played Celine Dion “My heart will go on”. Everybody thought that it was just a prank so they started laughing loudly but oh, it wasn’t a prank at all. Kookie knew that he likes the song, and then Tae started to sing. Everyone was in shock because no one (except Jungkook) knew he would deliver like that. From the high pitches to the lone tones, Tae got it all and sang it beautifully. He knew that he had done a great job and everyone clapped him, but what he didn’t know is that his singing caught Jimin’s attention. He thought that V’s voice was so refine and pretty that he just had to talk to him and so he did. After V left the stage he was eye to eye with Jimin and they both blushed. “Oh… um… you listened to me?” – Tae asked. “Of course I did, you sound so pretty… it was amazing, great job!” V blushed. He didn’t expect that he would get a complement from a pretty guy like Chimchim. “T… thanks hah.” “Would you um… would you like to join me for a drink over the sofa?” – Jimin said shyly. “U… um…” – V chocked on his spit. He asked him to join him… What the hell he thought. “Um… sure haha!” Act natural he thought. Fortunately as they were talking to each other, V thought Jimin was very friendly so he wasn’t that shy. Plus he figured out that they share some interests which made Tae admire Jimin even more (even though they’ve met just 2 hours ago). Unfortunately, Jimin had to go. “Nice meeting you Tae, you’re really cool haha.” “Th... thanks.” “How about we meet again? I wanna talk with you more.” “Oh… sure hah!” – Taehyung said so calmly even though he was screaming inside. “Here’s my number.” – Chim said as he gave V a piece of paper with his phone number written in it. V gave his number too. “See ya soon!” “Yeah, see you…” and then Jimin left the party. Tae couldn’t believe what just happened. He just got a number from a pretty boy... that he was cute, he socialized for the 1st time in forever. He actually talked with a person calmly. It made him very happy and proud of himself. He did it, he finally did it. His happy thoughts we cut off by Kookie who gently pushed him behind his back. “I leave you alone for a second and you already get laid.” “Kookie, stop it!” – V said as he looked straight into Jungkook’s eyes. “Okay, okay, jeez I was only joking. We should get going too. Don’t wanna be sleepy on your date now do ya?” “Heck off Kookie, stop teasing me. I won’t call him tomorrow, I’d look so desperate.” “You are desperate Tae. Just kidding haha, call him tomorrow. I saw that you to got along really well.” “ you Kookie and fine… I’ll call him. And by the way, make another joke and I’ll break your neck.” “Ugh fine… You’re such a buzzkill.” “Let’s just leave, it’s already late.” “Okay!” And they left the party and went straight home to sleep. But there was one thing stuck in V’s mind, how will he meet him tomorrow… In that moment something beeped. It was his phone and there was a message from an unknown number. He looked at the piece of paper to see of the numbers match and they did. It was Jimin’s text…