Clues

Unstable

Tae gave some water to poor and devastated Lisa. She was slowly calming down as Tae was giving emotional support to her. When she was fully calm Tae had to ask he some questions so he can get more clues. 
Tae: “Okay, Lisa. Now tell me exactly what happened.”
Lisa: “I… honestly don’t know what happened… She was supposed to meet up with her boyfriend last night. She did her makeup and all that and then left. She even got the message from him to meet up around 8 behind the museum near our building… but then her boyfriend called me. He asked me where Jennie is which on I said that she is supposed to be with you around 8 which on he corrected me and said 8:30. After that I panicked and went straight to the museum along with him and found her phone near the trash… Luckily I knew her password and unlocked it. We checked the numbers and they matched… but one of his messages wasn’t sent… Jennie didn’t get the message… How could… How could this happen Tae?”
Tae: “I understand… do you have her phone with you?”
Lisa: “Y… yes.”
Tae: “Can I check it?”
Lisa: “Yes…” – And with that Lisa gave Tae Jennie’s phone. She unlocked the phone and Tae checked every single app and message. Nothing suspicious. Then he removed the phone case and found something strange. It was a thin rope. 
Lisa: “Th… that color. It’s the same as Jennie’s sweater which she wore last night.” 
Tae: “I’ll put this in a bag so they could investigate it.” – And so he did. Then he opened the phone completely and noticed a dot on Jennie’s phone. Tae got an idea.
Tae: “Lisa, I’ll call you from Jennie’s phone. Don’t pick it up, okay? I think I got something.” – Without hesitation Lisa took her phone out of her bag. Tae entered Lisa’s phone number and when it started to ring the first thing Tae heard was a strange beep sound. Yet Tae knew what was going on and immediately turned off the phone completely. The he put the phone in a soundproof case near his desk
Tae: “Lisa… Jennie’s phone was tapped. She was followed. The beep sound when I called you means that the call was recorded. It actually a mini-microphone. The kidnapper must’ve done it.”
Lisa: “Oh… my… What?! I knew she started to complain about the sound which the phone makes when she calls someone like about 3-4 days ago.” 
Tae quickly wrote that down and yet another clue has been found.
Tae: “Lisa… thanks for talking with me but I think you need to rest now… You should go home… Do the girls know about Jennie?” 
Lisa: “I haven’t told them yet… they don’t live with us… they live next door but the first thing I did when I check at the museum was that I went home and because it was late I fell asleep. As soon as I woke up I went to the police station and saw you. I should’ve came sooner… What if something happens to her…? I’m so scared…” 
Tae: “Lisa… It’s okay… Nothing will happen to her… He is unfortunately collecting them.” 
Lisa: “Collecting?! You mean there was another kidnapping case?!”
Tae: “Didn’t you watch the TV? It was on the news.”
Lisa: “We couldn’t watch the news that day because we had a dance practice early in the morning…”
Tae: “Dance practice?” – And with that another clue poops out. – “Do you know by any chance who Min Yoongi is?”
Lisa: “Of course I do, but we’re not in the same group. There are three groups. The first group is the four of us. There’s the second group which includes Yoongi and the rest of his crew and another mixed group. Two boys and two girls. Why? Don’t tell me…”
Tae: “Yes Lisa… Yoongi is kidnapped too. And from the story you said it’s someone from that building you practice in. I have a plan which I’ll be only sharing with you and with a person from the second group. We will keep an eye on every other person besides you two, especially on the 3rd group… Nothing happened to them. For now, the 3rd group is both a suspect and a possible victim. I want you to check the back of the museum with me and then I want to check every room in the building with you and with 2 other people that I will say the plan. One of them already knows. Are you in?” 
Lisa: “If will help to find Jennie then I’ll do anything!” 
Tae: “Good… Now here’s the plan.” – With that he says Lisa the whole plan which on Lisa nods the whole time. 
Lisa: “Okay… I’ll be going now… see ya later!”
Tae: “Bye Lisa and be careful, okay?”
Lisa: “Okay, I will!” – And with that Lisa left and Tae went to his boss to inform him about the new case he has gotten.
The time had passed and Tae’s work for today was done. He took some stuff with himself so he could investigate some more at home. Tae said his goodbyes to his boss and colleges and exited the station. As he entered the bus, he didn’t feel anything bad. In fact, a good aura surrounded him. He exited the bus and started walking home. On the way home Tae decided to buy something sweet for his roommates to eat. He stopped by a nice restaurant. Actually, that was the restaurant Jimin and Tae were on their first date. He looked for what to buy and decided to buy 3 cakes. One chocolate for Jimin, one cheese cake for Kookie and a strawberry cake for himself. The money for food had been given to the waiter so the shop was left. Tae’s phone vibrated as he opened the door to leave  the restaurant. He got a message from his Chim.
Jimin ^^: “Heey, could you buy some painkillers for me? My head hurts.”  
Tae <3: “Okay sweetie. I’ll give it to you as soon as I come home. By the way, why does it hurt?”
Jimin ^^: “I just got a bit stressed these days… don’t worry, it’ll pass! It just hurts so much right now.”
Tae <3: “Ah… watch out, please?”
Jimin: “I will. Look after yourself too, ‘kay?”
Tae: “Alright, alright…” 
Tae entered the drug store. It was very quiet. Almost too quiet. He saw the pharmacist standing behind the desk. Tae thought he looked very familiar. 
The pharmacist: “Hello, how may I help you?”
Tae: “Oh, hi! I’d like some painkillers please!”
The pharmacist: “That’ll be 3.40$” 
Tae: “Okay…” 
Tae gives the pharmacist the money. He thought that the guy behind the desk was very strange. Tae leaves the medical shop with a weird aura following him. 
Finally, after doing some shopping, Tae entered the home and greeted everyone in the living room with a smile. He immediately gave his roommates something to eat. Of course they enjoyed their meals because Tae picked what everyone likes the most. After dinner Tae went to get his jacket so he could give Jimin the pills. Jimin drank them quickly and he already felt better. Unfortunately, the fun had to be stop. Tae had something to say to Jimin.
Tae: “Okay… so, Jimin… I… well we need to talk to you about something.” 
Jimin: “Okay… but who is that “we”?” -  As soon as he asks the question, someone walked in. 
Jimin: “L… Lisa?!”
Lisa: “Hi Jimin…” - Lisa spoke shyly. Jimin wasn’t having it. He was already very confused.
Kookie: “Just bear with us Jimin…” 
Tae: “Jiminie… we need to talk.”

I finally had some time to write something. Sorry for the late update! Now that I'm on vacation, it should be going smoother. Hope you like this chapter! ^^