Fantasy

Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You?

The word violent is defined as roughly or immoderately vehement or ardent. Violent is not a word people describe me as even in the ring. I'm cool and collected something that freaks my opponents out. No, I am not a violent person but for the first time in my sixteen years, I wanted nothing more than to rip that little mother ers face off and run him over with a lawn mower. Then I want to chop him up in little pieces feed them to sharks then catch the sharks chop them up then burn the pieces in my fireplace!

Now some might wonder what has driven me to such violent thoughts. Maybe its something in the air? Maybe it’s all those violent movies and horror films. Or maybe it’s the stupid motherer standing in front of me? Is he even a man my ten year old cousin Junsu has a deeper voice than he does. Stupid er how did this even happen?

It was earlier this afternoon when I was with my friends Eli and Xander. We where playing basket ball when I received a call from Rachel. A small smile crossed my face as she started to talk a mile a minute.

“Kibum guess what? My friend Sam from work set me up on a date!” She sounded nervous and excited understandable it was her first one. But then it sunk in DATE. Rachel was going on a date!

“W-With who?” I asked for some reason didn’t like the thought of some other guy coming into to our I mean Rachel’s life. It went quiet for a couple of minutes or was it seconds before she replied.

“Kevin Woo.” Woo where did I know that name before…oh yeah his family owned a chain of stores called Woostore. He was mega rich and could have any girl he wanted why was he going on a date with Rachel she is pardon my French nobody. He had a reputation for being an all around nice guy but what if those where just lies and he was a total .

“Oh well have fun.” My hand was shaking as it held my cell phone a feeling I had never felt before over came me and I didn’t know what to call it…the last time I had felt like this was in second grade…was it anger?

“Yeah I guess…” Her voice got a little quite as if she wanted me to tell her not to go. And for some reason that made me happy.

“So…where’s he taking you?” Eli and Xander where standing on the other side of the court with the basketball dribbling it and looking at me like ‘man what the ?’

The two of us finished our conversation but it had left a bad taste in my mouth. I went home and sulked in my bedroom for the rest of the night. Finally, about ten I looked out my window and saw Rachel and Kevin walking to her house…HE WAS WALKING HER TO HER FRONT DOOR. I quickly put on my shoes and ran out my door and followed them to her driveway neither of them noticed I was there. And be damned if I wasn’t to far away to hear what they said.

Then he did it the little er did it! He leaned in and HE KISSED HER!! LET ME REPEAT THAT KEVIN WOO KISSED RACHEL. He wrapped his filthy arms around her waist and kissed her. What’s worse is she didn’t pull away she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back! They stood there for like ten minutes just swapping spit. Oh My ing God I think I am going to be sick just thinking about it.

Where does he get off kissing the girl I love? Love? I love Rachel oh my god how didn’t I realize it I’m an such a moron! I just stood there planning Kevin’s death.

1) Rip off his face and run him over with a lawn mower.

2) Chop him up into little pieces and feed them to sharks then chop the sharks up and burn the remains.

3) Shove him in to a meat grinder.

4) Chop his head off with dull hedge clippers (wouldn’t want it to go slowly)

5) Hire a hit man to do it for me!

When they pulled away, they both gave each other a couple of more pecks before she walked inside and he saw me. He looked shocked for a second because he hadn’t realized I had been watching.

“Oh you much um be Kibum Rachel’s told me so much about you.” His voice was shaking was my desire to kill him evident on my face?

“Yeah you must be Kevin?” You little I hope as you walk home a semi truck hits you!!

“Yeah well see you?” he said as he walked away and took a quick glance back at me.

“Yeah maybe you can come play basket ball with me and my friends?” My voice was calm but my blood was still boiling.

A few weeks later Rachel told me how Kevin had left to go to Korea and become an idol in some gay idol group U-Kiss. Really, I mean come one what kind of name is U-Kiss?

*****

I’m going over to Rachel’s house and it was hot out. I was wearing my swim trunks and no shirt. Her parents where at work so it was the perfect opportunity to hang out. When I get there she answers the door her dark blonde hair is being held by a clip to cool her neck. She is wearing a loose white tank top and shorts. The tank top dipped low reveling part of her chest. Her parents hated that tank top but I enjoyed it.

Rachel laid on the couch and pulled out a paper fan she had made to keep herself cool. Her tank top had fallen up reveling her stomach. I was sitting at the counter and I have a perfect view of a some her that I can see through her shorts and her stomach going up and down in a steady rhythm as she breathed. I looked down and saw someone had come to see me. Watching her had given me a full-blown , well hello little Kibum we meet again.

I wonder if she knows? I bet she does know the little tease. She knows exactly what she is doing she knows the more she tries to make herself cool the hotter she makes me. She knows I’m sitting here craving her, she knows the effect she has on me and she is enjoying every second of my misery. Little Kibum wants out and I don’t know if I can tell him no. Damn it I can’t take it anymore. I stand up and stand by the couch and look at my little temptress.

“Rachel want to play a game?” She looked at me and sat up and nodded.

“What kind of game Kibum?” What kind of game she asks? A smirk comes across my face as I sit on the couch in front of her. Her eyes widened as she glimpsed at my . She looked at me and I raised my eyebrows. A small smile came across her face she knew exactly what I was thinking. And we where on the same page.

She leaned forward a little as she carefully slipped her hand into my trunks and gently touched me. The touch sent shivers down my spin. I was right she was a tease. I kissed her lips and a soft moan escaped . I pull her closer to where she is sitting on my lap with one of my hands I grab her wrist and hold them behind her back acting like handcuffs. Then I begin to grind against her earning a loud moan. The more she moaned the harder I grinded. Then I decided to take the game to the next level. I let go of her hands and she wrapped them around my neck I placed my hands around her and carried her up all those flights of stairs. She was still placed right on my so as I carried her she bounced causing her to moan.

I carried her into her bedroom and laid her on her bed and unattached her from myself unreluctantly. I closed and locked her door knowing no one would be home for another three hours. I immediately climbed on top of her claiming her lips in a deep kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck letting me have my way with her. I tugged at her tank top and she allowed me to take it off and I took avantage of the situation and removed her shorts and as well. Rachel pushed me off her and pulled me under her!

“This is revenge ok baby” She said kissed me and gave me a wicked grin as she ran her hands down my chest until she got to my trunks which she pulled down and threw some where in her room I would look later. Much later I plan to keep her going until we have to scramble to make it look like nothing happened.

She grabbed my and started rubbing it and pulling on it gently making me gasp for air. I am definitely letting her take charge more often from now on. Because I am not letting this be that last time. Then suddenly she stops and looks at me like a cat with a new toy. She opened and started to give me a . She changed her pace often teasing me. And the things she did with her tongue where driving me crazy and I screamed her name. And just as I was about to she stopped and looked at me with that sweet smile on her face and giggled. I sat up and kissed her passionately on the lips I pulled her to where I found I liked her best under me.

I began to on her neck and nibble just a little leaving hickeys all along her neck and chest. Then I opened her legs and was about to position myself when her phone rang. Caller ID said ‘Mom’ and she shot me a worried glance as I lowered teasing her with the tip of my she let out a gasp as she answered the phone.

Then I got an idea with one quick and gentle I was inside of her. She let out a small scream as I in her deeper and fast.

“Yeah…mom…tripped hurt like hell. You…be home in two hours…OH GOD DAMN IT ….tripped again stairs. Lo…love you to mom…” She said hanging up and absent mindedly dropping the phone. I stopped ing as we came together. I looked around for the one the thing I needed I smiled as I found it right beside her bed. Her tank top she had been wearing earlier I had use for it. Still inside her I leaned over and picked up the shirt. Rachel looked at me confused.

“Put your arms up on your headboard.” She did as told and I tied her wrist to the bar nice and tight. She was completely at my mercy.

I once again opened her legs and let my tongue do all the work. I don’t know where I learned to do these things but I knew I wanted to do anything that would make her scream my name. Anything that would satisfy my need for her something I don’t think will ever happen. I began playing with her with my fingers and enjoyed the sight of her juices running down my fingers. She begins to whimper she wants me inside her again.

I wasn’t going to deny her, entered her, and fast and deep. I was screaming her name and she was screaming mine. She moved her hips to match my pace I kissed her with force. I came inside her again and she had her repeatedly. No one would believe this was out first time. I continued to in her and come inside her not caring we didn’t use a . When finally we couldn’t take any more when we heard the door open and her mother call her name.

 

‘Kibum…Kibum…KIBUM!” I sat up with a jolt as I saw my brother standing in my room. He looked amused as he looked down at me. When I noticed I had kicked my blankets off and my boxers where down and I was holding my . I also noticed I was still pulling it.

“Well I hope you can Rachel had fun you’ve her name for the past 30 minutes and lucky for you mom and dad left an hour ago. If they could here the things you where saying in your sleep… WOW! You even scream ‘damn it I love you!’ Who would have thought this is the way I would have learned your feeling s for my little sister. Don’t get you’re hopes up it doesn’t happen for a few more years.” His voice was joking but his eyes where different. There was always something different about my brother he always knew things years before they happened. Could it be possible he saw me having a future with Rachel?

After a couple of seconds it finally sank in everything sank in. Everything that had happened had been a dream, God Damn wishful thinking. Not that it matters really…it’s not as if she loves me.