erts Don't With My Ice!!

Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You?

A Mr. Valintino whose family had bought it from the Fred family about three generations before now owned Mr. Freds Family Grocery store. The Valintino family knowing that for about the past four generations prior to their purchase the town had been accustomed to Mr. Fred's Family Grocery kept the name.

This was the first thing Sam told me when I started working there. Apparently it was the first thing you where told when you work there. Before you even learn how to do your job. What have I gotten myself into? Apparently, almost calling the owner Mr. Fred was grounds for being fired Sam told me that she has seen people fired for less. Therefore, my life a ' career woman' began.

It gets better...trust me...

These two people come in every time I work and they only come into the shop when I am working. Sam told me they never come in when I have a day off. What the ? I mean they have to be a father-son combo the dad is fifty if anything a d his son is like thirty.

They always come to me try to buy beer not realizing I cannot sell it to them because I am FIFTEEN! Then they slip me fifty dollars saying they will make it worth my time. I am not a e. You are a ing douchbag! However, they never did anything wrong except being creepy erts who like to hit on fifteen-year-old girls. So I could not report them, damn it sometimes I wish they would just ask for a so I could get their asses hauled to jail but Sam would need to be there so I had you know witnesses.

One day the cooler stopped working and we where at risk for most of our produce and dairy to go bad. It was just me and Sam working there at any given time. Thats right you heard me two fifteen year olds where the stores only employees. So you know what that means right? We where screwed….

Sam went to the back of the store, called Mr. Valintino, and told him about our problem. I saw her nod and hang up the phone. She was two inches shorter than I was but those four-inch heels made her two inches taller. How she can walk all day and her feet not be killing her I will never understand.

I went to the vault where Mr. Valintino said we could get money from incase of emergencies in the store. I took out about four and fifty hundred dollars. And wrote down what it was for. Took a grocery cart and went to every gas station and grocery store I knew sold ice and bought it all. I made about four trips to these stores with their ice. Sam looked at me confused as to what I was doing with all this ice.

“If we don’t hurry everything will go bad. We need to keep everything cold until Mr. Valintino gets here.” Damn it I hope Kibum is having a better time of it at the hard wear store.

Mr. Valintino came and fixed it himself maybe to well because I think the temperature of the whole store dropped.

Later Sam was sweeping the floor and I became curious about her. Like what was her last name? All she had told me was her name was Sam.

“Hey Sam what’s you last name?” She stopped sweeping and looked at me confused and she cleaned up her dust pile.

“Valintino why?” She asked as I checked the cash register and she walked over to me.

“Valintino…wait Mr. Valintino?” I asked shocked…she couldn’t be could she?

“Yeah he’s my dad. It’s a family business so it’s only natural I should work here you know learn the ropes. One day all this will be mine five generation.” She held her hand out as she showed the size of the store which wasn’t very big but it wasn’t small either. I hope she gets a day job when it becomes five generations.

That night I got off and I found a note from my parents saying they would be gone for a week and they didn’t want any boys over. Great Kibum could stay the night!!

I pick up my cell and smile almost against my will when he answers on the second ring.