Nineth

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the dinner, Wonshik and Jaehwan sit at the veranda. Their parents are busy talking at the living room. They only sit there and keep silent. Its Wonshik who talk first.

"Are you feel uncomfortable right now?" Ask Wonshik. 

"No, of course not," reply Jaehwan. She still not looking at Wonshik and keep staring outside.

"I'm sorry about this morning. I'm the reason why its happen. I'm really sorry," apologise Wonshik. He look very sad right now that make Jaehwan's heart break at that sight.

"No, its not your fault. I have told you that. Its my fault,"answer Jaehwan that make Wonshik feel a little bit angry.

"No, stop it Jaehwan. Don't say that it your fault when you do not do anything wrong," said Wonshik. Jaehwan just keep silent.

"Its me who like you. Its me who want to be with you. Its me who love you. Maybe you're not but I am. And I don't care what other people say or think about you. I know who you are. I know how beautiful you are. I love you for who you are, not because of other," confess Wonshik as he hold Jaehwan hand. 

"Its fine if you not like me back. Just don't avoid me please," continue Wonshik.

"No, of course I like you too," reply Jaehwan. Her face feel so hot and she bet it become so red right now. 

"Really? So, do you want to be my girlfriend Lee Jaehwan?" Ask Wonshik. This time he kiss Jaehwan's hand. And look at her with a loving look.

"Yes, of course I want to become your girlfriend Kim Wonshik," answer Jaehwan. She can feel that some tear are forming in her eyes. She feel very happy right now and no one can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter