First

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is there still any flour, Yeonnie?" Ask Jaehwan while pointing to her hair. 

"No, its clean right now, " reply Hakyeon while trying to tidy up her friend's hair. 

"Taekwoon is so nice. Am I right Yeonni?"said Jaehwan.

Hakyeon nod her head.  "Yes,  he really nice, " she said in blushing. She like the boy and very much actually. Taekwoon is Hakyeon's first love. 

The first moment when she saw Taekwoon,  she recognise him immediately. She know his eyes and fall in love with him again. 

"You blushing, "said Jaehwan,  poking her friend's pink cheek. Hakyeon put her hands on her face to hide the blushing. 

"No, I'm not.  How about you? You look at the new boy without blinking just now, " reply Hakyeon. This time, its Jaehwan turn to blushing. 

"Its not what you think, Yeonnie. Its just, I think I have meet him before. But, I'm not really sure when or where," explain Jaehwan. Before Hakyeon can open , their teacher come into the class with the boy they meet before. 

"Oh my god, he also in this class.  Is it a fate,"whisper Hakyeon to Jaehwan. She just give a weird look at Hakyeon while shaking in disbelieve. 

"Good morning class.  With me right now is your new friend. Please introduce yourself,  young man," ask the teacher to the boy. 

"Hi,  my name is Kim Wonshik.  You can call me Wonshik, "said the boy with his deep voice. 

"Do you have girlfriend?" Ask a girl to him. 

"No,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter