Third

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon put a tin of coffee and a note in Taekwoon's bag. Like a ninja, she run away from the field in fast speed.  She always do that everyday and never fail to do that. 

While she walking to go to the roof, someone called her name that make her stop and turn around. 

"Yes,  Minhyuk. What do you want? "Ask Hakyeon. 

"Where do you want to go? "Ask him. 

"To the roof. Jaehwan is waiting for me there,"said Hakyeon. 

"Emm are you free this saturday?"Ask Minhyuk. 

"Emm I don't know. Why?" Hakyeon actually know why he ask her that. 

"Do you want to go out with me this saturday?" Ask him. 

"Sorry, but I can't," Hakyeon politely decline his confession. 

"Why? Do you have a boyfriend? You know that I like you very much, Hakyeon,"Minhyuk know that she already realise his feeling toward her. 

"No,  I don't have a boyfriend yet. But,  I aready have someone that I like. But,  we still can be friends," said Hakyeon while smilng at Minhyuk. 

"But,  I don't want to be your friend.  I want to be your boyfriend," reply Minhyuk in sad. 

"Don't worry, Minhyuk. There will be someone who will love you with all of her heart.  Maybe, that person is very very near with you. You just not realise it yet, " Hakyeon pat his shoulder to reassure him. 

"What do you mean?" Ask him with confuse face. 

"You will understand what I mean,  Minhyuk. I'll go first.  Jaehwan is waiting for me. Bye Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter