Tenth

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You think Jaehwan and Wonshik will be okay?"ask Taekwoon. 

"Of course they are. Jaehwan has promise me that she will talk to Wonshik today. She must have think carefully and take a good decision for her and Wonshik," said Hakyeon. 

"Hold me tight Hakyeon," said Taekwoon when the bicycle go through uneven road and make the bicycle shake a bit.

"Careful Taekwoon,"scold Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon tight and close her eyes. She feel a little bit scared. 

"Don't worry my princess, I'll take care of you. I'm your knight, remember?"reply Taekwoon as he smile. When Hakyeon hear his words, she just look at Taekwoon. 

'He remember,'said Hakyeon to herself as she hug Taekwoon tight while smiling. When they arrive at school, they saw Wonshik and Jaehwan walk together. They look just fine and mayby better.

"So, is there anything that I need to know?"ask Hakyeon. Jaehwan just smile shyly while Wonshik look at other direction to avoid Hakyeon's glare.

"Well, we're officially together now," inform Wonshik as he lock his hand to Jaehwan. Hakyeon who feel little bit shock look at Jaehwan to ask her confirmation. Jaehwan just nod while smiling.

"Congratulation, I'm happy for both of you. So, lets celebrate it," wish Hakyeon as she hug her friend.

"What do you mean celebrate? We have school right now," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon pout. She glare at Taekwoon and make her weird face to him. She fastly walk away pulling Jaehwan and Wons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter