Fourth

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing?" ask Taekwoon when he see Hakyeon climbing a tree. 

"Just helping this poor kitten,"she said while her hand reaching the traped white cat.

"You know, I can see your underwear from here," said Taekwoon still staring at Hakyeon.

"Yah, you ert," Hakyeon shout holding her skirt. When she do that, she slip and lost her balance. 

Fortunately, Taekwoon fast react and catch her before she fall to the gound. The impact make Taekwoon laying on his back while hugging Hakyeon. Their face only few inch from each other. They can feel how fast their heartbeat right now. They only stare at each other for a while. Its last few moments till Hakyeon broke the stares and stand up. 

"Ouch,"Hakyeon groan while holding her feet. Its look like her ankle sprain. Suddenly she feel like she flying. Taekwoon is holding her up in bridal style. Automatically, she hold Taekwoon's neck. 

"What are you doing?" ask Hakyeon. Her face become so red. She can feel Taekwoon muscle right now. 'Oh my god,' she keep chanting that words in her mind. 

"Take you to infirmary. Its my fault, so its my responsible to take care of you,"he said while walking. Hakyeon just silent and look at Taekwoon without blinking. 

'Don't look at me like that. I will not be able to keep myself from kissing you like this, ' Taekwoon scold Hakyeon in his mind. 

"Thank you. You a nice person," said Hakyeon after keep silent for a while. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter