Eleventh

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaehwan, Wonshik, did you know where Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon to the couple. 

"Don't know. I don't see her once the game over," tell Jaehwan. 

"Really?"Taekwoon look around to find the girl. 

"Lets find her together, I'm feel little bit worried," said Jaehwan. Suddenly she remember what Hakyeon has told her before about a ert boy. They went separately to find the girl.

"Where is this girl?"ask Jaehwan to herself. She has try to find her at the toilet but she's not there.

"Don't worry, my dear. You know Hakyeon can take care of herself well,"said Wonshik try to calm his girlfriend. 

"I know but I'm just worried,"reply Jaehwan as she calm a bit. Suddenly, she feel someone tap her shoulder. When she turn around, she saw a boy standing behind them while smiling.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?"ask Jaehwan. Wonshik just look at the boy weirdly and think, 'he look like...'

 

"Hakyeon!" Shout Taekwoon when she saw the girl is surrounded by three boys. He saw one of the boy hold his stomach while grabing Hakyeon's shirt. Its look like Hakyeon has give him her kick of rage.

 

Earlier~

After Hakyeon left the field, she walk to the toilet. Before she able to get there, a few boy pull her hands and drag her until behind the store. Its the same place where Jaehwan got bullied by three girls before. 

"Lets go of me! What do you want?" Shout Hakyeon when she able to release her hand from the boy's hand. 

"I already told you that I want you," said the same boy. His friends hold both Hakyeon's hands to prevent her run. Hakyeon just let they do what they want for now. She look at the boy in front her with an angry glare. The boy do not know who he deal with. She is Cha Hakyeon. No one can play with Cha family. When the boy touch Hakyeon's face, she kick him hard. The boy stumble back and almost fall down. 

"Stupid girl. How dare you,"said the boy as he grab Hakyeon's shirt. 

"Hakyeon!" Shout a voice that she know well. The boy turn around to see who try to disturb his plan. When he do that, Hakyeon once again kick him. This time, the boy fall down with his face first. His friends let go Hakyeon's hand to help the boy. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon as he run to her. He feel worried at first but not anymore. This girl really know how to take care of herself.

"Of course," reply Hakyeon while smiling. Without she know, one of the boy grab a stick and try to hit her. Quickly Taekwoon stop it with his arm. 

"Taekwoon!"shout Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon's injured arm. The boy try to hit them again but got stop by someone.

"What are you trying to do?"ask that someone. 

"N oppa,"said Hakyeon when she saw her older brother. 

"Just go. Let me handle this thing," said N to his sister. Hakyeon just nod and take Taekwoon to infirmary. When they gone, N change his attention to the boys in front of him.

"How about if we start it now? I really need to release my stress,"said N to the boys. He just look at them while smirking. He really hate if someone try to hurt his famil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter