Chapter 2

Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BREAKING] Shooting at a fan sign event, injured 2, including Girls’ Generation member Hyoyeon.

During a fan sign event today at 6PM in Bandi & Lunis Central City, the gunman came and threatened to kill the idol. He quickly fires the gun, shooting a fan before shooting the idol herself.

Fortunately, the ambulance came and the two were taken to a hospital. The fan is reported to be recovering while there are no updates regarding Hyoyeon.

Fans and witnesses stated that the gunmen disguised as fan to attend the event. He threatened everyone around him and was seen speaking to Hyoyeon before firing the gun at the fan, and later, the idol.

Police release a report as there is only one gunmen and no other suspects have been arrested. The investigation is still ongoing.

SM Entertainment has not speak up as of now.

 

Taeyeon grips onto her phone tightly, tears falling down her cheeks. The manager and the stylists look at her, can’t help but to feel sad as well.

“Oppa, how is she?” Taeyeon asks, not looking at everyone in the room.

“She was taken to the emergency room. Yongdeok told me she is still in there.” The manager, Sungjun informs. “There’s no update yet. She is still in there for hours now…”

The stylists quickly rush to Taeyeon and fix her makeup, wiping the tears away. “Taeyeon-ah, we know you’re worried about her, but you still have a concert. Perform for her.”

Taeyeon takes a deep breath and sighs. “Keep me updated.” Taeyeon sighs as the stylist finish and she grab her mic. Taeyeon made her way to the platform and she can hear the VCR coming to an end and the platform rises up.

“This is for you, Hyoyeon. Stay strong.” Taeyeon whispers. “Please…wake up soon.”

The manager and stylists watch Taeyeon as she perform the first set. Sungjun would constantly check his phone for updates and news while contacting SM at the same time.

Finishing with the first set, Taeyeon greets everyone. “Hello Hong Kong!” She smiles as everyone cheers. Taeyeon then take a deep breath as she raises her microphone. “I just want to dedicate this concert today and tomorrow for my fellow member and sister, Hyoyeonnie.” She says, her eyes tearing up. “As I speak right now, she is in the emergency room and in critical condition.” Taeyeon then wait for the translator to translate and can see all of them shock, some immediately pull out their phone to check the latest news. “Hyoyeon-ah, please, wake up soon. I will see you as soon as I get back to Korea. Take care.” Taeyeon stammers, looking down as Rain starts to play.

 

At home, Sunny jumps out of the couch as she looks at the television. Tiffany was home as well, tears filling her eyes as the announcer talks about the incident.

“Ppany-ah…” Sunny whispers.

“I’m calling him…” Tiffany says with her phone by her ears. She sighs in frustration as Yongdeok didn’t pick up. She puts her phone down as she stares at the TV.

“Will she be ok?” Sunny asks, frowning.

Tiffany nods. “Of course, she will be fine…” Tiffany says, tears filling her eyes. Tiffany then look down at her phone as she felt it buzz.

In the emergency room. No update yet. –Yongdeok

“What is it?” Sunny asks, looking at Tiffany.

“Yongdeok oppa.” Tiffany replies shortly. “Hyoyeonnie is still in the emergency room.”

Sunny let out a small cry as she sits on the floor. “I pray she will wake up soon…”

“Me too…” Tiffany says, looking down.

 

SM ENTERTAINMENT gives update on the incident + Girls’ Generation Hyoyeon to halt all promotional activities for ‘Wannabe’.

Following the shooting incident that happened Saturday night, SM Entertainment has finally speaks up:

“As we speak right now, the gunmen have been arrested and will be in jail for 5 years for an attempted murder. The fan that was shot in her leg is recovering and we will pay for all of her hospital fees. She will stay in the hospital for a week for the doctors to look after her and she will be discharge soon.

As for Girls’ Generation Hyoyeon, she is currently in the ICU and has not regain consciousness. It was reported to us that she was shot twice and is in critical condition when she was taken to the hospital. Hyoyeon will be stopping all promotional activities for ‘Wannabe’ affective immediately. She will not perform her last stage on SBS ‘Inkigayo’ today and her future activities will also be cancel until further notice.”

It is still unclear on the condition of the Girls’ Generation member. But we wish both Hyoyeon and the fan a speedy recovery.

 

Seohyun sighs as she sits down, fanning herself with the electric fan.

“Thank you for your hard work today, Seohyun-shii.” The dir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter