Chapter 6

Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BREAKING] Girls’ Generation member, Hyoyeon was rushed to the hospital this morning

It has been roughly 5 months since her hiatus, fans were wishing her a safe and speedy recovery, but unfortunately, it was reported that Hyoyeon was rushed to the emergency room this morning in Incheon.

It is unclear why she was rushed to the hospital or what her condition is.

SM Entertainment has yet to speak up on the matter. Stay tune for more update.

 

[TRENDING] #GetWellSoonHyoyeon is now trending worldwide.

Following the news of Hyoyeon’s hospitalization, fans have begin to trend the hash tag #GetWellSoonHyoyeon on Social Medias in hope of the singer to get better soon.

“Eonni, get well soon! We miss you! #GetWellSoonHyoyeon”

“Please get well soon eonni, we will pray for you. #GetWellSoonHyoyeon”

On another note, the other members of Girls’ Generation have posted on Social Medias to wish their fellow member to get better soon.

seojuhyun_s: Hyo eonni, it’s been 5 months we last saw you. We always pray for you and hope you will come back to us soon. The news of your hospitalization shock everyone and we hope you are well. Please get well soon eonni! We want to see you again! #HyoSeo #ILoveYou #GetWellSoonHyoyeon #MySister

hotsootuff: yah, Kim Choding, it pains me to see you like this. I miss you. Get well soon. My heart aches to see you like this. #YouCanDoIt #GetWellSoonHyoyeon

yulyulk: My lovely sister, get well soon. #GetWellSoonHyoyeon

Jessica, a former Girls’ Generation has finally break her silence after the news of the shooting back in June. She went on social media to post:

jessica.syj: Hyoyeonnie, my best friend for half of my life, please please please get well soon. It hurt me to read the news of you being the victim of a senseless act of violence months ago but it pains me to see you back in the hospital again. I’m sorry for not visiting you when you’re going through a tough time. I wish I will see you soon, better and healthier. I love you. #GetWellSoonHyoyeon

 

 

Eunhyuk rubs his temples for the nth time that day, waiting outside the emergency room. Shortly after he arrive with Hyoyeon, Mingu called and inform him that Hyoyeon used her phone to go online and have read malicious comments. Some wish her to die and leave the group for good.

“Hyoyeon-ah, please, don’t die.” Eunhyuk whispers. He have called SM and told them not to tell anything about her condition. He read the news and was happy that the other members are worried and wish her well, he smiles sadly when he read Jessica’s message. 

Eunhyuk opens up his phone and saw a latest article from SM Entertainment.

SM Entertainment response to the news of Hyoyeon’s hospitalization.

A few hours after Hyoyeon was rush to the hospital, SM Entertainment have release a statement on Girls’ Generation official homepage.

“Hello everyone, this is SM Entertainment.

First, we want to thank everyone who are worried for her and wish her to recover soon. We are grateful. However, due to the family’s privacy, they wish to keep why Hyoyeon is in the hospital and her current condition away from the public.

We were inform that she was recovering well, but due to a private reason, she was rushed to the hospital. We wish everyone to respect the family’s privacy and hope everyone will continue to send love and support to Hyoyeon.

Thank you.”


Following the statement, fans were able to speculate why the Girls’ Generation member was in the hospital. Fans found malicious comments posted on the member’s social media and conclude she was stress from the comments. SM Entertainment has also speak up on the matter.

“In response to malicious comments, we were able to confirm that Hyoyeon saw the comments after speaking to her family. But they refuse to update on her condition again, simply stating that she is under a lot of stress. We hope everyone will respect their privacy and we will take legal actions to those who made malicious comments on our idols, especially to those who are going under great pressure. We want Hyoyeon to recover and we will have all malicious comments be reported. We hope you all will think before posting comments like that on Hyoyeon’s social medias.”

 

“Eunhyuk-shii,” the doctor said, walking out.

Eunhyuk quickly puts his phone away and stands up. “How is she?”

“She took a large amount of pills and fell unconscious. We were lucky enough to stablize he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter