Chapter 1

Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon smiles widely as she watches her latest release, Wannabe. The reviews from her fans were positive so far and they really like the chorus.

“Hyoyeon-ah, the song is really good!” Sunny says happily, clapping as the Music video ends. The girl then turn to Hyoyeon, smiling. “So, you will continue promoting tomorrow, right?”

Hyoyeon nods. “I just had my comeback stage today, tomorrow and throughout Sunday.” She smiles.

“When you get back, I will let you play one of my games.” Sunny smirks. “It will be so fun you will play with me! I’m sure you will enjoy them.”

“Don’t you have a fan sign after Music Core next week?” Tiffany asks, walking in with her two dogs running behind her.
Hyoyeon nods. “Just a small event with 50 fans.” She states, looking through her schedules on the phone. “I don’t think I can sign 100 like Taeyeon during her My Voice Deluxe album promotion.” Hyoyeon chuckles as she grabs Sunny’s snack and munch it. Sunny was complaining, but decide to let it go and continue on with her game.

Taeyeon then walks in after a hot shower and saw everyone sitting in the living room. “Looks like you all held a meeting without me.” Taeyeon says, pouting.

“You’re always welcome to join us, Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon chuckles, patting an empty space next to her, inviting Taeyeon to join the three.

“I hope your promotion will go smoothly.” Taeyeon says, putting her arms around Hyoyeon. “I won’t be in the country, but I will try to watch your performance.”

“Don’t worry about that, Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon chuckles. “You can always watch it later, right?”

Taeyeon nods. “Good luck during promotions Hyoyeonnie.” She says. “I will buy you some gifts from Hong Kong as a ‘congratulation on your solo comeback’ gift.”

“I can’t wait.” Hyoyeon giggles.

 

Promotion is going smoothly, Hyoyeon went to rehearsal, perform and go home. It’s not that hard, right? She constantly post on Instagram and interact with fans, sometimes even liking and replying to them. Now, Hyoyeon in on her way to where the fan sign will take place. She plays with the buns on top of her head as she looks outside at the busy street.

“Oppa, how long will the fan sign take?” Hyoyeon asks, pulling out her phone and stare at the black screen.

“About an hour, you will talk to your fans. Right?” The manager, Yongdeok, asks, chuckling as he looks at the road. “Since the event start at 6, you can talk to him if you want. And with this traffic, it will take us a while to get there.”

Hyoyeon giggles as she opens her phone, after making sure she is well presented, she press call and wait.

“Hyoyeonnie~”

“Oppa~” Hyoyeon giggles, waving at the camera. “I miss you.”

“I miss you too. How’s promotion?”

“It’s fine, Hyuk. I’m on my way to the fan sign right now.” Hyoyeon explains, smiling at her boyfriend of 4 years. “How’s training?”

“Since I’m almost finish with my service, I don’t have much to do left. I will see you in July.” Eunhyuk says, showing is gummy smile. “I wish I could be there, supporting you.”

“Talking to you like this makes me happy already.” Hyoyeon smiles. “I’m sure we will have a lot of time for ourselves before we start promoting again.”

“You bet.” Eunhyuk chuckles. “I can’t wait to see you.”

“Me too…” Hyoyeon says, frowning slightly. “I’ve been lonely without you.”

“Don’t worry, Hyo. We will see each other very soon.” Eunhyuk grins. “I got to go now, but I will call you when I can, ok? Wannabe is a very good song. Fighting!”

Hyoyeon nods as she waves at her phone. “Thanks. Bye Hyuk! I can’t wait to see you coming back as a man.” She giggles.

“Love you my Hyoyeonnie.” Eunhyuk smiles.

“I love you too.” Hyoyeon says, blowing him a kiss as she hangs up. She puts her phone away as Yongdeok park the car. Hyoyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter