Entrance

You Can See Beauty (Ver. 2) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokmin has had enough of Soonyoung sighing and laughing so suddenly whenever they work in their shift, scaring some customers and they ask for Mingyu to serve them instead. The latter obliges quite quickly since he has nothing to do but stare at the window, thinking deeply about life and if he'll ever have a relationship sooner or later.

He had maybe around four already, but only one of them was serious.

Mingyu shakes his head and stands from the open stool to serve new customers.

"I have never seen Hoshi that happy before." An old lady who always stops by every morning whispers to Mingyu. He smiles slightly and without asking her punches some orders on the screen. Indeed, Soonyoung has his nose on his phone and giggling before typing so fast his fingers might break.

Mingyu winces.

"Is that what relationships does to teenagers nowadays?"

"Technically, Hoshi isn't a teenager anymore."

The old lady gives him a stink eye. "Why are you so cold today, Min?"

His eyes widen a bit. He laughs dryly, looking down at the monitor before calling for Dokyeom's and Jeonghan's names.

"Oh! Grandma!" Jeonghan waves his hands happily. Mingyu watches as Dokyeom pounces on the beautiful male and shows his pearls then a big wave at the old lady. "You're here again!"

"Am I not always?"

They laugh. Mingyu is still standing by the counter—probably blocking new customers' view of the menu ontop of his head while Jeonghan scans the screen.

"So, grandma, your usual?"

"Uh no?" Dokyeom looks at the screen weirdly. "I want to try something different today."

"But Mingyu—" Dokyeom closes his eyes and sighs. He nods, then gently pushes the blank boy away from the monitor. Jeonghan escorts him to the lockers with a loving pat on his head before correcting the orders.

Mingyu removes his dark blue apron and wraps it around his head.

"I'm very sorry about Mingyu he's a bit..."

"Sick." Jeonghan finishes.

A few hours after, they get ready to leave and let the second batch of people run Seokmin's family shop. Seungcheol, Minghao, Junhui, and Jihoon greet each other when they enter the doors. Seokmin waves at them then gives them a set of keys.

"Mingyu!" Soonyoung went from crazy to serious as night came. He removes his working clothes and changes to his comfortable ones, kicking Mingyu by his shin. "Shift's over. Let's go."

"Got it." He stands up. He concludes it's a waste of time to mope around so he happily joins his friends and greets the new four by the entrance. "See you!"

"What's up with him?"

Seokmin shakes his head at Seungcheol before bringing his pointed finger back down.

"Nothing. Don't mind him."

 

 

"Byeol byeol byeol," Wonwoo sing-songs. He plops on the sofa and wraps an arm around the girl. "How are you?"

"I'm fine."

"That's good to hear." He retracts back. He looks at the girl currenly reading Braille, staring at her in amusement. Wonwoo leans in. "Can you teach me that?"

"Jeon Wonwoo." He looks up to see Jisoo descending from the stairs. The boy smiles at Byeol before giving her a small kiss on the head. His eyes become kind of deadly once they settle on Wonwoo.

"What? What did I do?!"

He unknowingly scoots away. Jisoo rolls his eyes.

Byeol closes her Braille book and stands up, feeling her way through their sala just to go to her room. Wonwoo watches in amazement as she climbs up the stairs.

"What?"

"What 'what'?"

He receives a smack on his head, and Jisoo hisses at him. "Quit looking at her like that!"

 

 

The next few days is Mingyu being his happy self again. Together with Soonyoung they will sometimes hold hands, spinning around with a bounce under their feet and Seokmin can only shake his head in embarrassment. Some times Jeonghan will join them and the three of them will perform—and they at it—for the customers who love it anyway.

"We should form a group or something!" Jeonghan gulps the water in one go. "Don't you guys think?"

"That's kind of a good ide—"

"Nah. Too much work."

"—a. Yeah too much work." The pretty male rolls his eyes at Soonyoung. The bell rings and they all stand straight, turning toward the door to bow slightly. As they all say their greeting, Dokyeom takes charge of taking the orders (with his amazing flattering compliments and secretly endorsing the most expensive drink out there), Jeonghan makes the drinks, Mingyu heatens up the breads, and Hoshi ushers them to a neat table.

"Here you go, Mingyu."

"Thank you." He makes his way through batting eyelashes and silly pouts thrown at him, placing the tray full of expensiveness—Dokyeom once again succeeds on making more money—gently down the table.

When it was dark outside they pass the work to the other four.

Mingyu waves his hand and turns on his heel, looking at the narrow road illuminated by streetlights. It's sad he's the only person walking down this road whenever his shift ends. It's kind of weird that not even one like Seungcheol, Junhui, Minghao, or Jihoon go to the same street when they go home.

He looks at different colored clothes placed in front of large windows, wondering to himself when will he buy those.

He rolls his eyes.

It's not like he doesn't have money, but Mingyu doesn't have a plan when to wear them.

He taps on the glass and looks straight ahead to see three people pushing each other and laughing.

"Let go of me!" He jumps at the deep voice of the other person. "Hey! It hurts!"

"Then stop giving Byeol that look whenever you see her!"

He has now passed by them but their voices are still too loud.

"What look?! Hey! She's my—"

"There's the cafe! Let's go!" They are both pulled by a smaller male before going inside what Mingyu sees is the café he works in. He chuckles and gets going, looking at the deep sky with a smile.

"Is this the place Seungkwan keeps on talking about? It looks... bland."

"I think it's nice." Chan shrugs. He taps his chin and looks at the menu, then he jumps back when he looks at a barista smiling at him very widely. "Um..."

"Hi! I'm S.Coups, how may I serve you?!"

Once they settle on a seat for four courtesy of D8, they look around. Everything is in silver, gray, blue, and a touch of violet. There are also pictures hung around the place with several handsome males just like what their friends said, some of elderly people and what seemed to be a house. On the other side are the employees and their names, with their favorite drink at the very bottom and a small description about the said person. Wonwoo stands to read them.

"Choi Seungcheol, S.Coups. He's the guy at the counter, right?" 

He whistles at a rather looking female.

"Yoon Jeonghan. Oh! He sounds familiar! 1004. Cheonsa. Angel. What's with all the nicknames?"

"Here are your orders!"

"Kim Mingyu."

"Wonwoo?"

"Mingyu?" His head leans to the side as he stares at his face.

"Wonwoo!"

"I'm coming. Geez!"

Jisoo shakes his head.

 

 

Seungkwan plops on a bean bag chair and points at Hansol. "Truth or dare?"

"Do you think I have anything else to hide?" Hansol rolls his eyes. "Dare it is!"

"Okay! Go with Byeol!" He then points at the clueless girl. Younghee and Haeyeon look at him curiously. "To Diamond Café."

"Your obsession with this place." Haeyeon throws her bean bag at him. "And no! Jisoo will kill me when he knows she went out of the house!"

"He always allows me to go?"

"Not at this time. Not when it's already dark outside, Byeol." Haeyeon rubs her side. "Change it, Seungkwan."

"I didn't say tonight. It could be tomorrow, the next day, as long as it's in the days of this week." He shrugs. "We can all go together if you guys want?"

"Where are you all going?" Chan comes in, followed by Jisoo and Wonwoo. They take their seat around the circle the others did with Jisoo taking one beside Byeol.

"Seungkwan just dared Hansol to go with Byeol to that café."

"Ah, okay. When?"

They all look at Jisoo.

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what'?"

"It's fine with me. It's not like Hansol's unreliable?"

"Wha—Hey!"

"I'll go." They turn their heads toward Byeol. She shrugs meekly. "I'm curious about it since you all say except for Hansol that it's nice."

"And we haven't even said anything about it after going there." Wonwoo snickers. "It's nice. The food's great. The employees are welcoming."

"Then we all go tomorrow!"

"Who said so?!" Seungkwan sits back down with a pout.

 

 

Byeol latches on Jisoo's and Wonwoo's arm when they leave for the café, Seungkwan happily humming to a song and pushing Hansol playfully out the road. Chan, Younghee and Haeyeon are in their own little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter