And here we are!

Idoimugēmā Daigaku (Idiot Gamer University)

I know I should've said this sooner, but I really will miss Kyoto. I am going to a place where I haven't been to, haven't seen. I feel worried. 

--Airport--

"Board A, Location, Okinawa, Japan," said the speaker. "That's my ride," I said. Rikasan looked like she was about to cry. "This is it, where we part ways, huh?" She asked me. I got my phone out. "One more picture," I said. Rikasan got in the picture. This was a simple picture, which turned out great! "Well, !" I said. Rikasan waved back.

--Okinawa--

i had enough money to buy myself some manga to keep me entertained.  "What is this?" I asked myself, while reading it carefully. "I love you more than Mom and Dad," What did she mean by that?! I'm sure Mama and Papa would be sad if Rikasa said that. I'm worried about Rikasan already. She was in the hospital. What if a stranger comes and takes her? Even worse... no no, you shouldn't think about that...what ever happened to Rikasa's friends? Then some loud sound made go back to real life, (I got lost in thoughts, eh?) I have always spaced out like that, at school,,when people are talking to me... 

I should be going to the university now, so I can get a dorm, but I promised to wait for everyone, or maybe...are they all there?! AHHHHGH!! They must be worried!!! Good thing, I know where the University is, if I can just get thought this tiredness...  

--Dorm--

Rena

Tora-san left me and Kaorin worried! Not only did we have to get the texts from Yukama's phone, not only we bumped into some people, but she was 30 MINUTES LATE!! I can't go on for that long without worrying about that one person! "Baka, where, were, you?!?!" I yelled. Tora came in slowly with her stuff. "Tora... ah, if you called me by the name 'Kimi', then that would cause confusion, right?" Kimitora said. I nodded. After we had dinner, we went straight to our dorms. "Tomorrow's the big day, hai?" I asked. It seem liked Tora-san put on a smile, but I couldn't see. 

I woke up in the middle of the night. I could hear Kimitora whispering in her sleep. Goodness, does this always happen? I went to go get a drink. I took a deep breath. I heard some footsteps, followed by stomping, and then, I think I imagined this, but gunshots. I dropped my cup. My heart was beating really fast. I have never heard a gunshot that close to me. I silently went to wake up Kimitora. She looked at me and noticed my surprised\scared face. The phone... oh no... this is where my life gets claimed?! "These guys look good," some people said while slamming the door.

Kimitora

I won't let them get close. And I will never. My mind was all focused on my plan. I grabbed the gun and threw it. "You're gonna be sorry..." I said. I made a fist and tried to punch them but they grabbed my fist. "LET ME GO!!" I yelled at them. Who are these guys?!?! They look like college students...but, wait a shot? Heh, what does that...

Rena

I saw my friend lying there. She had been put to sleep by those sleep things... I was in a full on panic state, which meant my heart was beating even faster. I grabbed the gun, and then my phone, then ran out the door, then hid in a room. While I called the police, I couldn't stop thinking about that image, the one where she had been put to sleep. They just dropped her like it was nothing...I've gotta snap out if it, just calm down and get that image outta your head.. come on Rena, this is really serious. "Hello? Is this an emergency or problem?" a police officer asked me. "Yes, I am at OGU, and there looks like a shootout..." I said quietly. "Okay, we will send some officers to clean this up," the lady said.