Back to the Stars

Idoimugēmā Daigaku (Idiot Gamer University)

The sun... what ever happened yesterday felt like a dream...8:30?! I missed breakfast?! One more month?! Today is the day we leave to go back to Kyoto..."KIMITORA!!" Rikasan yelled. "Nani?! Nani?!" I yelled. "The door, please," said Rikasan. "Oh, hai," I said. Rikasan came in quick and plopped down in my bed. "So the hospital came, and they said it looked like it was just a really bad flu," Rikasan said. The silence happend again. "What happend, if, if, you died from that, Rikasan?" Rikasan looked at me. "What would I do? I would be lonely, no one to take care of me, no one to teach me new stuff," I said, while crying. "You've always acted like a teacher to me, someone who,watches over me at the second, ever since Mama and Papa left us so we could take care of ourselves, you didn't act like a sister to me, but a mom," I said. "Kimitora... I don't wanna say this now... but, I loved you more than mom and dad," Rikasan said while having tears in her eyes. "I felt like we were bonded together from the start, from everything, from a lot of stuff," Rikasan said. Then, hugging time came. "Arigato for taking care of  me," I said. 

--Pokémon Center-- 

The "Alright everyone, we are here to buy souvenirs!" Rikasan said. After the buying we meet at the airport and looked at all the stuff we bought. I bought a Aipom plush, along with a Rolwet plush. Rena bought a Glamoew plush, Kaorin bought a Pokémon shirt, a Wynuat plush and a Hoopa plush. Rikasan bought a Sylveon coin pouch, and Yukama bought a Pikachu pillow.

--Kyoto--

"HERE WE ARE!!" I yelled into the fresh Kyoto air. "WE ARE BACK, KYOTO!!!" Rena screamed. A few people looked at us weirdly and just went in with their day. "Now, to walk back 20 mins back to our houses!" I said happily. Everyone just groaned. "Oh come on! It's good exercise for ya!" I said. "Race ya!" I yelled out. Rena whooshed past me and gave me a glare. Kaorin tried to catch up with  me but it was no use. Yukama just went straight past me and Kaorin. "What?!" I yelled. "Come back!!" I yelled.

--Big sis house- 

(I wanna start making POV now, to make this story more interesting :D)

Rikasan

I was actually pretty sad when Kimitora was gonna leave for her university next week. I contacted Mama to see if she had any tips. She said when I was going to college, she would worry that I would get killed or something. "So what do I do?" I asked. "Just calm down, I know Kimitora is a strong person," Mama said. ( < that means they are speaking English) "," I said. Then I hung up. "RIKASAN!! I got all my stuff packed!!" Kimitora yelled. I came inside her room. "Ahh, you are leaving for ( sniff) your university soon," I said while tears starting coming down. Kimitora patted my back. She had that smile. That strong smile. "When I go to OGU, I'll almost be an adult," Kimitora said. I smiled. Technically, yes, she would be close to being an adult. 

We are going back to the stars...