The Days...wait what?!

Idoimugēmā Daigaku (Idiot Gamer University)

--Kyoto Convenice Store--

"Arigatou, come again!" I said. My very-close-to-being-friends-but-not-quite-yet went to get a box outta the storage closet. "What is that?" I asked. "1,300 order of shrimp chips," he said. "Tankia, have you been thinking of going to a college?" I asked. "Naw, this is just a part-time job. I'm just saving up to go to college," he said. "Ahh," I said. You know that feeling where you wanna talk to someone, but you think you might make yourself feel weird? Yep. 

--Back at Big Sis house--

"How was work?" Rikasan asked. "Good," I said. "How about going to ramen tonight?" Rikasa asked. Ramen did sound good, but, if Rikasan is paying, I'm in. "Sure," I said.

--Raken Ramen-- (also not a real place)

"Shokuji no jikan!" I said (which means "time to eat!") "Wha?" I said confused. "What?" Rikasa asked. "Ah, never mind," I said. Rikasan gave me that glare like "are you just enjoying yourself saying that?" That kinda look. After some time, it was time to see who was gonna pay the bill. A round of Jakenpyon and guess who got to pay? You thought Rikasan, right? Wrong. I had to pay up. Which . "You wanna come to our friend trip?" I asked Rikasan. "Naw," she said. "Suit yourself," I said giving a little smirk.

--Fujito High Park--

"Wow!" I said looking and all the rides. "We should ride this one," Kaorin said. "Looks scary," Rena said. "I double dog dare ya," Yukama said, standing closer to Rena. Rena is the kind of person who is sensitive, and is kinda afraid of heights. Kaorin is the kind of person who is not afraid of anything (maybe so) and loves to go on fast things. Yukama is the kind who just looks at everything... yeah. Anyways, we decided t go on F2. "This is the ride where Renia had her moment, right?" I said, looking at the ride. "Ah! I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, Mama! Ah! Farewell!" mimicked Kaorin. We all laughed. To be honest, Kaorin is really good at mocking stuff. Like that bird, the mockingbird. It was our turn to go on the ride. Rena was holding Yukama's hand as the ride was moving. Kaorin was looking around, and I was in a panic state. The ride went faster, and faster, and faster. The wind was hurting my eyes. Kaorin was really calm. "HOW ARE YOU CALM?!" I screamed. "WHAT?!" Kaorin screamed back. The loop was coming! I held on to dear life as I felt my stomach flip. "AHHHHH!!" Rena screamed. (Really, I could hear her) I closed my eyes and hoped this was over. "I HATE THIS!!" I yelled. Then, the ride started to slow down. Kaorin looked at me with a blank stare. "This, this was one of the most surprising rides I have ever rode!" Kaorin,said, laughing. I smiled. "This was surprisingly fun," I said. "Oh? Then why did you scream out, I hate this?" Kaorin said. "Doesn't matter," I said. The ride came to a stop. We all got out an met each other and the post by a ramen shop. "I wanna go back here someday," Yukama said. 

--Big sis house--

"What do you do fun actual fun?" I asked. "Eh? Well, finding movies to watch is fun," said Rikasan. "Boring," I said. "Hey! Give it a try, it really is fun!" Rikasan said, with a angryish tone. I looked over to where my right window was. "What's going on?" Rikasan asked. I shook my head. "Nothing," I said. "Wakatta, don't act like you're hiding something," Rikasa said. I stood up and walked over to the door. "Hey, where are you going?" Rikasan asked me with a angry glare. I looked over to her and just went out the door. "Kiki!!" I yelled. Kiki looked over to where I was standing. "So it wasn't just a yume, but it's also real?!" I asked. "Eh? Nani?" Kiki asked. "Don't play dumb, baka," I said giving a glare. Why is she here?! I could've wondered an million reasons why she's here. And just like that?! I thought so. Arghh, what am I thinking? I've gotta stand up to her. Why?! Why...? I looked over to Kiki again. "Why are you here? You said just before leaving school suddenly that you would move to...oh" I said. "Kyoto?" Kiki asked. "Never mind," I said, walking back to the house.