Summer

Idoimugēmā Daigaku (Idiot Gamer University)

Exams are over. FINALLY. I can spend my time playing playing games and stuff. Big Sis's house I tell you. After the exams, my sister let me live with her just to prepare me for my future house when I graduate from college. Gonna be a big pain. Any ways,  here we go onto the story

 

                --Summer---

"You wanna go outside?" Rikasa asked me. "It's way too hot, I could get heat ," I said while slumping into my beanbag. "Well, we gotta do something, you can't just sit there playing and charging your controller every 10 minutes," Rikasa said. "Yeah, but could I please finish this level?" I asked. "If I can just get the Rainmaker to green teams base, we could win it all!" I exclaimed. "Who's we?" Rikasa asked again. "Rena, Kaorin, Yukama," I said. "AHHHHHHGH," I yelled, because how do you expect to let out that feeling when your Wii U dies. "So, umm, shopping?" Rikasa asked. Yeah, I know, she was trying to make me feel better, but I leave for my plane in three months, so enjoy Kyoto while I can. "Yeah, I guess so.

--Kyoto Shopping District-- (is that a thing?)

"This lamb bun actually tastes pretty good!" I exclaimed. "They're selling kimonos over there, maybe we should buy some for tomorrow," Rikasa said. "What?" I asked. "Hey, what are you listening to?" Rikasa asked. "Is that your souvenir from when we went to Austin?"  "Yeah, why do you ask?" "Ah, nothing," We eventually bought two kimonos. I get so exited for festivals, especially summer ones. "Why do you insist on listening to that pop group?" Rikasa asked. "Umm, says the girl who introduced me to this pop group, you say. Besides,my collection of  Morning Musme albums is gonna get better," I said happily. "Collecting albums and games, how do you even download those songs onto that?" Rikasa asked. "I don't know," I said. Actually, I did know. I just didn't want to admit it. 

--Big Sis house--

WOOHOO! The summer festival is here!! I didn't even bother to play games today (which is what I would do)  I can't stop the feeling!! (Which is also a song I downloaded, I can't understand it because it's in English) Rikasa was pretty happy, too. She even called me Little Sis once. She only says that when she is super excited or other stuff. It kinda feels nice to be called that. "Kimitora-san! I gotta do your hair!" Rikasa yelled. "Hai, coming!" I yelled back. "Okay, done!" Rikasa said. My hair was put into  three curled ponytails, one at the right side, one on the left side, and the third one at the back. Rikasan (I call her that on purpose, I like to do that), bought flower hair pins. I loved them as a kid. "Iku!" Rikasa said.

--The Summer Festival-- 

Fireworks illuminated the nigh sky. I got that tingling feeling. You know that feeling when you hear a good song or something? Yep, that feeling. "Sugoi.." I said. I looked over to where they were selling fish pastries. "¥300? Decent price. Rikasan! You want some fish pastries?" I asked. Rikasa nodded her head. For only ¥300, this was a great taste! Rikasa had that face where "It's SO good, you'll wanna roll your head in an 360 degree turn" The festival was almost over, sadly. But, there will be other times.

--Back at Big Sis house--

"Woo," I said, flopping on my bed. "Hey, Rikasan, remember when I was little and you told me there would be ramen wating for me if I was good?" I asked. "Uhh, yeah. What about it?" She asked. "I never got to eat it. Was that just something so I could stop pulling on the vacuum cords?" I asked. "Yeah.." Rikasa said. "Tokyo, Maji?" I said. "Oh, don't you start," Rikasa said. Then, Ren'ai Revolution 21 plays on my phone. "Aaagh!! I'M LATE FOR WORK!!!" I screamed. I rushed to my room, hit my pinkie toe, (ouch) and put on my apron and tied my hair into a ponytail. "Ahhh!!" I yelled. "See ya!!" I yelled to Rikasa, who gave a little wave.