Hospital Days

Idoimugēmā Daigaku (Idiot Gamer University)

"Come on, hurry!" I yelled to my friends as we were getting ready... for something.

It seemed like Rikasan was in the hospital, for a reason, but I don't know. My vision started to get blurry as I was getting ready.  I ran to meet with my friends. "What do you think might've happened?" Rena asked frantically. I didn't answer. "Maybe we just need to leave her alone," Kaorin said. We were here. We all went inside. After some things, I sat down along with my friends. Rena patted my back. I swatted her hand away. What could've happend? Maybe I should've  answered Rena's question... but, this is a day... a day I hoped would never come true.. oh gosh.. tears are coming out .. ack.. gotta hold it in.. but for this day.. go ahead. Let it out. Cry all you want. "Kimitora?" Kaorin asked. "Kimitora?" A lady asked. "See ya," I said.

There she was.. laying there. She's sleeping... not dead, just sleeping. If I knew what happened.. what would I do? It's not like something bad happened, but all this equipment... I don't believe it's anything serious.... again with the tears...she looks okay... maybe it's nothing to worry about. She's older than me, I can't just let her go like this.. not now. If she ever goes home with us, I'll have to take care of her. Like Rikasan would do, like a big sis would do. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" I said. "Are you Kimitora-san?" She asked. "Hai," I said. The nurse started to look at Rikasan's heart rate. "Is this anything serious?" I asked quickly. "No, it just seems like she might be just sick," The nurse said. "It seems like she has heart disease," My face and thoughts went black. There was some seconds of silence before I started to cry. The nurse noticed I was crying. "We think  she might have it," she said. "It could a form of the flu, but we are not sure," the nurse said. "What form?!" I yelled. The room got silent. "Kimitora?" Someone said to me. I wiped my tears and made sure that was her, her talking, her looking at me. "Rikasan," I said. "Where am I? Is this some type of prank...oh," Rikasan said. "We are still not sure what's going on, but would you like to be realeased tomorrow, Zasuko-san?"asked the nurse. "Sounds good," she said. That smile... it already seems like she's better... "Kimitora-san, we will inform you what type of sickness she has. If she needs to go back for further notice, please drive her," the nurse said. I nodded.