This Is How A Heart Breaks

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its 8 AM, 45 minutes before shooting begins.

 

 

Kwang Soo was walking home one rainy day, when he noticed a lady dancing in the rain. He was itching with curiosity, eager to meet the winsome female. Steadily he moved closer, enough to catch a glimpse, and to his surprise, it was Song Ji Hyo; like an angel that drop from heavens in her sparkling, short white dress. She happily danced her little feet away while humming, clearly unaware of his existence. His smile grew even wider the more he observed her. Her cute aeygo moments and her impeccable voice made it impossible to resist.

 

" Song Ji Hyo?" He whispered gently tapping on her shoulder.

 

Just in that moment, the scenery around him began to change. The ground beneath him shifted and rose into monstrous tower. Rain turned to hail as a devil took the place of Song Ji Hyo. Kwang found himself standing at the edge of the rim.

 

"Ggo-juh!..... ( Go to hell!) GGO-JOOO!!!" The devil screamed with a deep and rugged voice, as he shoved him off the edge.

 

Kwang Soo started to fall. Practically paralyzed, he felt the fall, though his body wasn't moving. Then like a bungee cord snapped back, he jumped out of sleep; heart thumping faster, his breath quickened as he quickly wondered what just happened.

 

Ohhh? Wahhh!... what was that?!... He pondered to himself. Kwang Soo felt that this dream was rather unusual and unexpected compared to his past dreams. This dream was ridiculously vivid compared to the others. He normally only dreamt good dreams up until today.

 

As he sat there, preoccupied with his thought, a strange, worm-like creature creeped up onto him and grasped onto his leg. Aghhh! He roared.

 

It was Song Ji Hyo, turning and tossing trying to find a comfort spot.

 

" shi-kku-reo!.. let me sleep please... jabel," she whined.

 

She pulled the blanket over her face and turned her body towards him, that's when Kwang Soo realized that he had spent the night with her. His heart stopped as he lightly lifted the blanket to peak at her alluring face. She was breathtaking; the peacefulness and beauty as she slept naturally and comfortably beside him.

 

" Song Ji Hyo??," he murmured, as he pulled her hair back, away from her face.

 

Irritated Ji Hyo, blinked profusely as the bright light caught her eyes, she blinked again and a blurry image of man become visible. What the hell... who is he? She thought. Finally she quickly regained her focus and Kwang Soo appeared in front of her, shirtless. In a rush, she pivoted her legs at Kwang Soo's lower body and ed him off the bed.

 

" Aghh!!!..," she cried. Instantly she skulked out the other side of the mattress and used her blanket to cover her bare body. Ohh I'm ?! What the hell was he doing in her room, she thought.

 

" Ji Hyo.. shhh!" Kwang Soo frantically gestured with his index finger over his mouth. Ji Hyo could see that he was practically clothe less, wearing just his boxers. As Ji Hyo gaped at him, she received flashbacks of what had occurred that night. an-dwae!..

 

" O-mi-gat!" She shouted in a whisper. Ki-geu... I wasn't dreaming?! Wasn't I ...? ? Did we really? She contemplated as she gazed at bed and then back at him.

 

" Ji Hyo please keep your voice down, your going to get us caught like this," Kwang Soo responded.

 

Caught?? You mean you and me ?? She assumed.

 

" I must be crazy!,” Ji Hyo said softly.

 

" what do you mean your crazy? Ji Hyo, ....are you saying it was a mistake? Kwang Soo replied, overly dramatic, gesturing some of frustrations with his hands.

 

" geuge aniya ( that's not it) Kwang Soo-Yaa, she hissed hysterically. "what I meant was...." before she could finish, she halted, instantly her eyes began to examined the room. Then a few seconds later, at a warp speed, Ji Hyo ran to her counter, dragging her blanket, and her phone. It was 8:15, 30 minutes before shooting would launch. Her jaw drops.

 

" sweeet-heaaaart?" Kwang Soo says, his voice trembling from the lack of confidence. Did I say that too soon? Ugh!! She not replying back!! Stupid! I'm SOO stupid! Hitting his head, he bickered with the mind.

 

" Ji Hyo, wae geurae ??" He whispered, trying to recuperate from his embarrassment.

 

Even then, Ji Hyo stood motionless. Slient. After a few more seconds, Kwang Soo spoke again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter