The Glance

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around 1am and it was exceptionally dark that night. Ji Hyo couldn't help but notice the bizarre sounds of wilderness, often mysterious and frequently unexplainable. Strange, I don't think... ani?.. ani! Everyone must be asleep by now! Right?........ She contemplated in her head. She was scared. More so afraid that they weren't alone, or like Kwang Soo did earlier, someone could come into her tent unannounced. Suddenly Kwang Soo grabs her waist and begans to slide her closer to him. 

 

"Yaa!  jam kkan man! She whimpered, trying not to lose her train of thought. 

 

Kwang Soo was different. In her 7 years of working with him, she never once saw this demanding side of him. When he abruptly pulled her closer, Ji Hyo frantically held on to his shoulders for support. Heol!... what has gotten into him today? As vehement as he was, Ji Hyo wasn't necessarily against him. She furtively had feeling for him too. In a lot of ways, he was her ideal man. Caring, sweet, strong, funny, and y; he was the perfect blend. 

 

Ji Hyo knew she was quite gullible when it came to decision making. " If I want it, it's already mine!" Was her motto, but afraid of the public eyes, and what her members might say, she kept her confessions to herself. During awards and interviews, Kwang Soo continuously referred to her as his sister and gradually her feeling for him subsided. But what was he doing now? Practically squashing her s. 

 

" Ji Hyo, if you want me to stop, then tell me," Kwang Soo said in a rather serious tone. 

 

Otoke? Jinjja... ohh otoke?! ...did he say he "loves" me? Ahh..... he's not just using me to...?! ... ANI! ...I trust Kwang Soo! she pondered to herself. Her shirt now halfway off, her phone begins to ring.

 

Caller ID: Ji Hyo's namja is calling. 

 

Like a paused movie, they froze, motionless. 

 

" o-ma-i-gat," Ji Hyo shouted in a whisper, her arms stuck-still in the air, turned facing the bright phone across the floor.  

 

" kajima!!.. Ji Hyo please! ...don't go" Kwang Soo said, mustering up all the courage he had to hold onto her. 

 

After a few moments in silence, Ji Hyo spoke. 

 

" Daa! ... let go of my shirt" she grumbled. 

 

Disappointed, he sighed and slowly released her from his tight grip. As she crawled her way out of the bed, Kwang Soo shifted  his body backward and leaned himself against the wall, in defeat. 

 

"yoboseyo?.... ohh yeobo...." Ji Hyo said as she continued conversing. 

 

It wasn't long before Kwang Soo's heart, like titanic, quickly sank to the ground as he tried to make out some of the words Ji Hyo was uttering. 

 

"Yeobo?!....Woow! Jinjja.... then where does that leave me? Am I ...just her puppet?... ahh.. Woow...bichoso?!" Kwang Soo thought to himself, still baffled by her behavior. 

 

On the other hand, Ji Hyo was fed up with her money hungry boyfriend, a cheabol, the second oldest son of a very rich family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter