Dare to Touch

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Immersed in his own emotions, Kwang Soo's head inclined to the right, positioning himself to kiss her; eyes closed. I want you, more than anything, noona. I have to have you!! he thought to himself as his mighty hands firmly gripped even tighter onto her face. 
The feel of his breath on her skin, rapidly increasing, sent shivers down Ji Hyo's body. She was shocked, to her it felt like a home invasion was taking place, only this time it was with her body .

OMO omo... what did he say?!... an-dwae! this can't be happening, not with my dongsaeng...an-dwae!.... chul-taay...an-dwae!! She thought. 

" Kwang Soo, jam kkan man ... I"

But before she could finish her sentence, his lips smashed into her cheeks nearly missing the entrance to mouth. His soothing lips brushed against her delicate skin seeking to explore more of her. Worshiping her everywhere the lips traveled. 

"Awww..Kwang Sooooo...ahh..." she reluctantly moaned. 

Ji Hyo felt the rush from his tender touch.   Imprisoned by his tight grasp and afraid of the assault her lips might endure, she hide them inwards, closing them together tightly using her teeth. However Kwang Soo was determined to make it to her lips. Unable to see in the dark, Kwang Soo utilized his thumbs to find access to mouth, and sure enough he found them. 

He's kissing me! 

Kwang Soo's unyielding mouth was parting her shaking lips. In a flash, he had full access. He slipped his tongue down and into mouth, penetrating her insides. Savory sweet taste of strawberries that remained on her lips made their kiss one fruitful feast. He groaned softly while deep in throat . 

"Ahhh... your lips are heavenly," he murmured. 

"Yaaaa....haji-...!" She whimpered. 

Clinging onto her lower lip, Kwang Soo gently pulled on them before withdrawing. He was clearly teasing her. Smirking a little, he let out a cute laugh. "Aha.."   kyeopta!  He thought to himself. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter