Kwang Soo's Perspective

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Kwang Soo had always been a fragile man with a weak heart, so it was no surprise that when he fell in love, he fell in love hard. When Ji Hyo noona first joined Running Man, like all the other male members, Kwang Soo was captivated by her. Ji Hyo noona was the perfect. She was gorgeous and she had this wonderful, sassy, and cute personality, that never bore any of the members. Yes, she was older than him, but that didn't keep Kwang Soo from exploring the possibilities. However, Ji Hyo noona wasn't easy to get. She easily turned guys down who directly showed a love interest in her. Kwang Soo felt that in order to be by her side, he needed to maintain a harmless friendly relationship with her. He made sure he was the first one to help her when she was in need, whether it was eating, coming down a flight of stairs, doing pull-ups, or just simply ping her coat for her. He was there. He did all of that and more, not just because he'd hoped that she would realize all his efforts, but because he treasured any interaction he could get with her. As the years went by, Ji Hyo began dating others, and pitiful Kwang Soo's heart ached because of it.    All the girlfriends Kwang Soo encountered, he never fully gave his heart to, the way he did for Song Ji Hyo. How could she have been so clueless all these years, or was she pretending not to be aware of Kwang Soo's feelings. In any case, not having the answers to those questions left Kwang Soo endlessly hoping for a miracle. 

Was Kwang Soo crazy? Maybe, but he had no intention of forcing Ji Hyo noona into his ual desires. He couldn't think clearly when Ji Hyo appeared in front of him that night. A part of him believed that maybe this was the miracle he had been waiting for. So before blowing out the candles, Kwang Soo played a few scenarios in his head. While Ms. Mong, was busy thinking, he mapped out her tent and everything inside of it. Determined he followed his plans and hide her pants and shoved the matches down the back pockets of his blue jeans. He trembled in fear; afraid that if Song Ji Hyo didn't feel the same about him, then his relationship with her might suffer immensely. He had to control himself and get a hold of his manhood from causing any more problems, at least if he wanted to spend the night with her. 

"Ji Hyo noona?"  said Kwang Soo, whose voice was shaking from panic of being found out. 

" awwhh.. Kwang Soo yaa.. mwo? What is it, have you found anything?" She asked with curiosity. 

" I've haven't found anything, I searched everywhere but it's hard to see... noona, forgive  me but couldn't you use the blankets to keep you warm tonight, and tomorrow when it's bright outside we can search for it. I only ask because it late and I want us to get some sleep," Kwang Soo said with a firm voice trying to persuade her. 

The room got quiet for a full minute. 

" Kwang Soo-ah!.... take off your pants!" Ji Hyo said pointing her hand out towards him. 

" What want me... to what?" 

" Kwang Soo, I am not sleeping tonight without wearin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter