The blood of angry men

Are you down for the ride? (TaeNy One-shot Collection)

Summary: Tiffany tries out a new hair color. (In the same AU as Good Morning and Good Night & Not a Bad Thing)

Category: C R A C K. GROSS. DISGUSTING. CRACK.


“…Why red?”
 

Tiffany combs through her newly-dyed locks as she looks in the mirror, trying to find the perfect part in her hair. “Because it’s the closest color to pink that won’t destroy my hair.”
 

Taeyeon stifles her laughter with a cough. “…Ah.”
 

Tiffany shoots her a look through the mirror. “Are you internally laughing at me?”
 

“No! Of course not!” Even though Taeyeon was. Kind of.
 

Finally satisfied, the redhead turns around and finds a spot on the couch. “Yes, you are,” she says nonchalantly. Almost a little too calmly.
 

Taeyeon shakes her head vehemently, biting the inside of her cheek so hard she’s afraid she’s drawing blood.
 

“I will smack you with this pillow.”
 

“You look hot,” Taeyeon sputters out.
 

Tiffany narrows her eyes.
 

Super hot.”
 

Tiffany rolls her eyes.
 

“Like…I’d bang you so hard right now because you’re that hot, hot.” Taeyeon's incessant mindless flirting backfires when she sees the subtle change in Tiffany's eyes, stealing her breath and dropping a huge weight at the pit of her stomach. Abort. y redheaded seductress turning my brain to mush. Abort.
 

“Really?” Tiffany asks, leaning forward and gauging Taeyeon's bluff.
 

“I-I-I-“ Taeyeon clamps shut and tries again. “D-Don’t you have some writing to do?” She asks desperately.
 

With that, Tiffany laughs and leans back on her seat. “Why do you sound so afraid?”
 

“Y-you’re kind of scary with that hair. It’s like it’s giving you an extra thousand points of confidence or something.”
 

Tiffany can only shake her head at her girlfriend’s weirdness.
 

“But! Also!” Taeyeon promptly stands up from her seat, and in three strides, she has leaned down and has come face-to-face with Tiffany. “We haven’t had in like a week because we’ve been so busy, so, yes, let’s go!”
 

Tiffany doesn’t even get a word in before she’s pulled to her feet and dragged towards their bedroom.

 

***

 

Taeyeon's piercing shriek reverberates across the tiled walls, making Tiffany wince.
 

“BLOOD! PERIOD BLOOD! WE- YOU- I-“
 

Tiffany covers Taeyeon's mouth with her palm, effectively shutting her up. “It’s my stupid hair, you goose!”
 

Taeyeon looks down, and she finally witnesses how Tiffany's hair is the one dripping red onto the bathroom floor.
 

Her girlfriend uncovers with an exasperated sigh, and Taeyeon chuckles nervously. “O-Oh. Sorry. Let’s continue?”
 

The hand reaching for Tiffany's waist gets slapped away. “I’m so done with you today.” Tiffany shoots her an annoyed frown before opening the shower door and getting out of there.
 

Tiffany regrets not smacking her girlfriend with the pillow earlier when the latter’s voice calls out after her, shouting, “Maybe you should go with blue next time!”

 


A/N:

THIS. IS. SO. BAD. PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR THIS ONE.