Our Juniors

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My Hansolie ~”

 

Eunmi swifts in like cat and hugs the boy’s head. Arin chuckles at the childish act.

 

“Hello, noona.”

 

He greeted perfectly like a local person although he is a foreigner. He is half-Korean and half-American but his appearance lost the Korean’s DNA. He has golden hair and cute features that looks exactly like Leonardo DiCaprio. Perhaps that is the reason why Eunmi likes him.

 

The guy, of course, got labelled as well. The Foreigner. Interesting fact, he knows about the labelling things since ‘Eunmi couldn’t lie to her baby.’ Arin missed the part of when that big boy is her baby. This label is the easiest one as there’s only one characteristic for this tag – be a foreigner. Remember Arin said “Foreigners are always charming and cute” ? That is it. However, there is an exception but it will be explained later.

 

Eunmi settles down in front of her baby boy with the grin that sticks on both faces. Arin on the other side caught a familiar face next to the foreign junior.

 

“Channie?” The younger look boy smiles and waves up his hand.

“Hi, neighbour noona.”

 

The younger kid doesn’t look young anymore. That’s the effect of growing up together in the same neighbourhood. Arin doesn’t even realised the once a kid is now a man, but in sister’s eyes, he is always her baby Dino.

 

“I didn’t know you’re joining us.” Arin said while taking her seat next to Eunmi.

“Well, I knew you’re coming. Vernon mentioned it when he asked me out.” Arin senses something and glares to the person next to her.

“I smell something fishy here.”

“There’s no fish in Nandos. Get your nose fix.” Eunmi bluntly said while checking on the menu.

 

Arin glares again as a sign of dissatisfaction. Though Eunmi is not affected by it, it still gives a satisfaction to herself for letting out her annoyance. Chan chuckles at both senior for their childish behaviour. It’s not like this is their first time on acting such way but to Chan, his neighbour is too cute to be ignored. In this matter, she is cute when got ignored.

“Let her be, noona.” Arin frowns.

“Don’t be too kind, Dino baby. She’s not worth your kindness.”

“But that is what he is – The Kind.” Vernon frankly said.

 

Eunmi, being a proud sister putting up her fist to contact with Vernon’s. Her face tells the whole world how proud she is when sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter