Man's Tag

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He sounds bad.”

“He sounds cute!”

“He just got label, dear.”

 

Arin groans out loud.

 

“How can you label a person without looking at him?” Her frowns is still clearly appeared.

“I can tell which one from the description and by looking at them is a confirmation. Am I ever doing it badly?”

 

Eunmi raises an eyebrow and giving her a look that Arin would wipe that face off her and throw it to the .

 

Such a boastful crazy woman, Arin thought.

 

“No ...” Arin had to let the truth out.

“Right.” Eunmi clicks her tongue and turns her back to the brown hair girl, fishing out the big book out of her drawer. “He is going to be under Bambam’s care.” Said the girl while flipping the pages.

“What?”

“Let me see. Hmm …”

 

Eunmi stops in a page and let her index finger trails down from the top page to the bottom. She is going to class the Boo Seungkwan junior by matching the description given by Arin and the characteristics in the book. That book is not a holy one nor the dark magic. Eunmi does love those sort of things but having one is not one of her sins thankfully. It is just a big book of guy’s classifications. Like in Mean Girls, it’s Burned Book. In their room, it’s Man’s Tag.

 

A guy in a dog tag is hot. A guy in a man’s tag is unavoidable. It’s like their identity, their class of which kind of man they are in. There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter