Two S

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P A R T  T H R E E   T W O  S

Eunmi yawns.

 

To be very honest, Eunmi hates going to the meeting especially short and frequent one. It’s not that she is not being a responsible committee of the upcoming event but she is just too tired to function and all she wants at the moment is a nice cup of coffee and her favourite snack on her hand with eyes focusing on the movie. What kills her the most currently is by not having the brown hair girl next to her.

 

“Where is Arin?”

 

The guy who is currently reading the script silently at the front of meeting room shrugs his shoulder. The first tag mentioned is The Playboy with a great example given, Wen Junhui. This guy is another perfect example for the second tag, The Seductful – Yoon Jeonghan.

 

For a manga fanatic, he is like a one of the character in it. He got that charm that leave people breathless. Whenever he’s talking, his smile, his eye contact and his gracefulness always struck girls in their hearts. His long hair length to the chest is never an issue especially when he dyed it silver purplish. Definitely a manga character.

 

“I saw her walked out 10 minutes ago. Perhaps asking Sowon about the script.” Eunmi snorts.

“I bet no.”

Jeonghan sends her a crook smile before goes back to his script-reading session. Eunmi was about to stand up and leave charming guy alone till someone barges in and stands really close to Eunmi’s face.

 

“W-What the heck?!” Surprised Eunmi.

“Shhhh. You need to stop shouting every time I walk in.”

“And you need to stop surprising me, Arin. I’m not up to anything.”

 

Jeonghan at the side chuckles to hear the girls’ conversation. Very amusing.

 

“I saw him.”

“Who?” Arin frowns.

“Boo Seungkwan, the junior.”

“Where? Where?”

 

Eunmi slipped off Arin’s fingers out to find the ‘lucky’ junior. The situation is always they dragging each other but enthusiasm is the factor that change the situation. But Eunmi won’t agree to the use of ‘enthusiasm’ in the context as she is not excited to see the boy but curious to find out this so-called-cute guy. For Arin, it is still the same.

 

Arin groans for not being able to catch the cat who got out from the bag. When she was about to catch the cat, Jeonghan grabs Arin wrist and puts his hair strands back of his ear to get a clear view of her. His thin crooked smile stays on the face but his hand is occupied after taking the script on the table, putting on Arin’s hand safely.

 

“Don’t forget to study your lines. You are one of the main characters. I’m sure Sowon won’t be happy to see a messy show.” Arin scoffs.

“You are the president of Arts Club and the main character, not me. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter