Cute Guy

The Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I N T R O D U C T I O N   L A B E L S

They say, to choose the right guy is not based on his appearance but his attitude. Some say, the right guy can only be identified on how they treat the girls. My best friend said we need to label the guy as soon as we identified which label belongs to him so we won’t choose badly. There are few in the circle of common.

 

The Playboy, The Idol, The Baby, The Kind, The Foreigner, The Diva, The Leader, The Seductful, The Stupid, The Gentleman, The Puppy and The Smartass.

 

It will be explained later.

 

Perhaps, now.

 

P A R T  O N E  C U T E  G U Y

“Eunmi!”

 

The girl who her name has been called put down her glasses and turns her body to face the caller. She has nothing but tiredness in her eyes and curiousity to why her roommate pants so hard like she just ran here.

 

She did run here.

 

“What’s up? Did something happen in the library?”

 

Her roommate stops a moment to process Eunmi’s question.

 

“… No?”

“Then, what Arin? I’m sure you don’t mind sharing.”

 

Frankly speaking, Arin is so shy to share this story or perhaps could be called as confession especially to her roommate. The first time they met each other, they both can sense the differences in them but ironically, despite their background and everything, they are quite the same. They are not twins of course, so there are few differences but there is a strong bond in them. Maybe this is what people call as best friends.

 

But Eunmi called it as soulmate.

 

“There is a cute junior, I met, in front of the booth. He is going to participate in the event.”

 

The girl in wavy brunette hair fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter