A Sign

Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pulling up to Joonmyeon’s home made you feel weird like something was going to happen tonight. You were slightly nervous now that the school’s supervision was no longer there. Fidgeting with the hem of your blouse, you followed Chanyeol into the house you first met him at.

After Joonmyeon and a cheerleader were announced as Homecoming King and Queen, the boys dispersed to get ready for the party. You had changed into a more comfortable outfit while riding in Chanyeol’s SUV, which he laughed at your struggle the whole time.

There were many familiar faces at the party. You could spot each of the football players, surrounded by friends and girls. Joonmyeon walked around in his crown with sheer cockiness. Chanyeol went straight for a foldout table with large speakers on top. His phone was plugged into a small electronic before his party music boomed through the room, drowning out the chatter that once lingered.

An arm landed around your shoulders, and you glanced to the side, coming face to face with Baekhyun.

“Hey, Hyejin just got here… She walked in with Kris.” He shouted over the song.

Chanyeol dropped his phone on the table, “Where is he?”

“Backyard.”

“Why does he keep trying to steal my girls?” Chanyeol growled as he stormed out the back door.

Your eyes strayed back to Baekhyun who was smirking like he just heard a juicy secret.

“I saw you dancing with Yixing.”

“It wasn’t a big deal. If anything, he felt sorry for me since I was by myself.” You internally rolled your eyes.

“He was pretty pissed about not having a date. I thought he wasn’t gonna go to the dance. But I saw him smile for the first time tonight while he was with you.” Baekhyun informed, raising his eyebrows challengingly.

“Maybe you weren’t paying attention hard enough. Speaking of dates. Where’s yours? Can’t you go annoy her?”

“She had a curfew… so I’m alone. Maybe Yixing will slow dance with me too.” Baekhyun sighed in false longing.

You laughed with tears forming in your eyes as Jongin and Sehun came into view, heading straight for you.

“I see you’ve lost your date, so now you’re stealing someone else’s.” Sehun chided jokingly, and you pushed at his shoulder.

“Sehun, you might want to shut up before she punches the out of you again.” Baekhyun warned with a grin and looked back to you, “Kyungsoo, the office aid, found the security footage of him getting his handed to him by you.”

“You really drive me to drink, you know that?” Sehun narrowed his eyes at Baekhyun.

“Oh, so you’re going to get one? Get us all drinks while you’re at it.”

“The ? Are your arms broke?” Sehun made a face before heading to the kitchen.

Baekhyun, Jongin, and you followed behind him, knowing full well he wasn’t going to bring you three any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter