Falling For Him

Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweat trickled down his face as he dropped to the ground. The drills of football were mysteries of their own. How was falling to the turf going to do anything? You thought the point was to stay on your feet. But those questions weren’t as important as the way his shorts rode up his thighs from the knees to chest drill. He had no idea how captivating he actually was. Once he stilled, his tongue swiped across his lip and paused at a corner. It was like he was trying to make your heart stop.

“Han! Y/N! Get off your asses and move!” The gym teacher finally caught you and your friend, who prefers to be called Hani because it sounds more feminine, sitting by the bleachers. The two of you jolted up before she could come lecture you.

As you lazily jogged around a curve of the track, you noticed the commotion caught the attention of the football players; a few of them laughing, a few of them staring at you. He was one of the staring.

Zhang Yixing was a typical jock. He had the looks, athleticism, and cockiness, all the makings of a football boy. Though he was popular and had people around him at all times, he didn’t talk much. His laughter was a blessing to anyone who heard it. He didn’t really look like a playboy. Cue his arrogant friends.

Kim Minseok, the charming adorable linebacker that can flip in .0002 seconds and undress you with his stare.

Kim Joonmyeon, the schmoozing quarterback who scores more than just touchdowns.

Byun Baekhyun, the center whose mouth gets him into the trouble that only his fingers can get him out of.

Kim Jongdae, the cheeky wide receiver that can talk you right out of your pants without you even realizing it.

Park Chanyeol, the skyscraper of a punter with a voice so deep you can feel it all the way to your core.

Lu Han, the falsely innocence kicker with a face you can bring home to your parents but a sinful body you don’t have control around.

Only the prettiest girls had the honor of saying they’ve been with one of those boys. Even your rival school’s girls threw themselves at them. With that said, you’ve never even talked to one of them… Actually, there was that one time Jongdae accidentally hit you with a door as you were walking by and apologized. That counts, right?

Now you have a way to get to them. Kim Jongin, your next door neighbor, made the team this year and will more than likely befriend Yixing and his friends. Hopefully you can weasel your way into one of their hang outs. It’s not that you’re desperate, you’re infatuated.

With Yixing’s, Minseok’s, and Joonmyeon’s eyes on you and Hani, you felt your body heat up, them ranking you in their minds. You tried your best to keep from looking like an idiot, but when your foot caught a wheel of the water cow on the sidelines, you lost all hope.

“Are you okay?” Hani choked back a laugh, leaning over you to see your face.

You lay still on your stomach with loose track turf pieces in your shoes and clothes, “Just let me die here.”

“Okay, well, a few football boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter