FIRST KISS

My First Love

 

 

 

MARCH 25,2005:

DONGHAE'S POV:

I've been waiting for this to happen, me waiting for her in the middle of the street I felt like a guy waiting for his girlfriend...I can't stop giggling while waiting for her...because of excitement I went one hour early...while waiting for an hour without mindind the cold weather someone tapped my back...Dara:hey, Donghae you look freezing...Hearing her angelic voice makes me giggle...Donghae: Sandara you came...Dara: of course, I'll make sure that your okay and didn't got sick...by the way you can call me Dara I prefer that way...Donghae: Okay if thats what you like...Dara: so where can we grab coffee....Donghae: there is a cafeteria at the other street...Dara: okay lets go..We walked side by side...I wanted to hold her hand while walking but she might got shock and slap me...Dara: so Donghae how old are you? Donghae: I'm 14..Dara: so your my dongsaeng...Did I hear it right I'm her dongsaeng....out of curioutsity I asked her...Donghae: how old are you Dara...? Dara: I'm 16 I'm turning 17 this november..I was shocked of what I heard...Dara:so you can call me noona...Donghae: you look young to call you noona, is it okay if I'll just call you Dara sshi...Dara: Okay...while getting in the cafeteria someone notice me...Yuchun: Hey Donghae what are you doing here...?Donghae:I'm just going to buy a coffee...then suddenly he notice someone at my back..Yuchun: Dara sshi is that you? I was surprised that she knows her...Dara: Yuchun your here...Yuchun:I can't believe I'm going to see you here...Dara: yah me too...Donghae: how did you two know each other..? Yuchun: we met at the awards night..Yuchun: Donghae you know her?Donghae: yah..we accidentally met at the middle of the street...Yuchun looks curious why they're together...Yuchun: so you two know each other, Dara sshi what ar you doing here in Korea?Dara: I'm having my training in YG and I'm waiting for my visa renewaland go back to Philippines again...Yuchun: are you not planning of debuting here in Korea...Dara: I'm planning to, but I still have a contract in the Philippines...while they're talking I decided to interrupt...Donghae:hmmmp...guys I thinkwe need to go inside it's too cold out her...Yuchun: I think I have to go, I have an important meeting to attend to, and by the way Dara sshi Jaejoong hyung would be happy to hear that your back...Dara sshi can't hide her smile...Dara:regards for him...Yuchun: Dara sshi may I have your contact # so that we can contact you...Dara: ah okay...without hesitation Dara sshi gave her cp# to him...Yuchun: bye Dara sshi see you next time...Dara:Bye...Donghae: you look close..Dara: Yuchun is really friendly thats why I easily got comfortable with him...Donghae:ahh okay...this is really a small world after all...Dara laugh at what I said...as we are entering  at the cafeteria some guys were looking at her I can't deny but Dara is really a beauty she will always be the center of attention even if she's at the crowded room..Donghae: are you used to it Dara: used to what? Donghae: the attention your getting,everyone are staring at you...I think whenever you enter into a room or just walk in a pubic place everyone would notice you...Dara:nope I don't notice that...Dara sshi doesn't even know the attention she is getting, it's like she doesn't know that she's beautiful and she attracts men easily...we sat at the corner of the cafeteria and waited to order a coffee...waiter: ma'am what is your order...while only staring at Dara's face....Dara: only a coffee with a cream on it how about you Donghae...?Donghae: just a coffee, Dara sshi do you want to order anything else...Dara:that's all Donghae I just before I came to you.. your the one who needs to eat..Donghae: nope I;m full..Dara: okay...while drinking and sitting at he cafeteria  I was able to get to know her better...Dara: I think it's getting late...I need to get home early mymom would be worried...Donghae: cand I send you home...Dara:no donghae it's okay I can go home safely..Donghae:please I'll take you home...so that I would not be worried..Dara:okay...if thats what you want...While on our way to her house we can't stop talking about everything...until we arrived at her place...Donghae: this is wher you lived...Dara: yes, come in...Donghae: no, its okay I have to home early too...maybe next time...Dara: oh okay, take care then...Donghae: Dara sshi may I get your #...I might need it...Dara: okay...then Dara sshi lend her # to me...Donghae: will I see you again...Dara: since I had a great time with yo...I love to see you again Donghae...then she kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye...I was shocked and surprised am I dreaming...if this is a dream I don't want to wake up...then Dara sshi left with a smile on her beautiful face...I don't know how long I'm standing infront of their house I don't even realized that I'm already freezing so I decided to go home with a smile on my face..."aaahhh I think I'm inlove..!"