BREAKING RULES

My First Love

 

 

DONGHAE:

PRACTICE ROOM:

Everyone we're waiting for Donghae..leeteuk their leader angrily pacing around..Leeteuk: Where is Donghae?He must be here on time...instead of getting angry   some were worried that something might have happened to him because his always on time when their is a scheduled practice and most of all he is the most obedient and sensitive among their group..Heechul replied: Something might have happened...Leeteuk: Okay, if he will not show up within 10 mins. we will extend our time practicing...in 5 mins Donghae hurriedly came in...Everyone: Donghae are you okay, what happened? Donghae: Sorry guys, I woke up late...Everyone started to look at each other like no one believe him...Siwon: I don't believe you, your used to wake up early..Leeteuk whose eyebrows intersected angrily interrupted: That is a mild reason and coming from a person who rarely disobey rules...because of this reason all of us must extend our time for 2 hours...We are preparing for our debuted so we must double our time practicing, if we make mistake you know what will happen our debute might be postponed...Everyone: okay Boss..

LUNCH BREAK:

Everyone were still curious of why Donghae arrived late.Kangin who is the most curious one and known bullying his groupmates wittingly asked: Hey Donghae why are you late? if your going to lie you better do it well so that not everyone are suffering because of you ...at the back of kangins mind he likes to see Donghae cry " Donghae the Cry Baby of the group"..But unexpectedly, instead of sitting at the corner and cry,he responded immediately: Hyung don't I have the right to make mistakes not like someone who always break rules... Kangin's ear and nose started to smoke and ready to heat him but luckily Leeteuk interrupted: Please don't make a scene again, Lets go home and come back early tomorrow, and by the way I have an announcement starting this weekend we will be packing our things 'coz we will be living together in one apartment with our seniors"DBSK"... Everyone: whatttt???Leeteuk with a smirk on his face: so that there is no reason for us to be late and we will be easily observed by our management. Kangin:it's going to be a hell..

AFTER PRACTICE:10:00 pm

Donghae started packing his things and ready to go home when suddenly Eunhyuk approached him, his closest  friend in the group,and asked: Donghae you are weird today like your mind is somewhere else...why are you not focusing today?Donghae: I don't know I don't understand myself, it's my first time to feel this way..Eunhyuk:  why is there something wrong?Tell me you know you can trust me..Donghae:of course I trust you, but i'm to shy to tell you..he started feeling uncomfortable but remembering her face makes him loss his senses..."is this how it feels when you fall inlove" Eunhyuk: Hey Donghae what why are you not answering.. Donghae:  Sorry, I remembered someone... Eunhyuk: someone? so can you tell me what happened, I promise I will not tell anyone...Donghae:Okay ,this morning while heading to our building I bumped someone...Eunhyuk: and what happened?Donghae: We stumbled ..Eunhyuk:really thats interesting...and? Donghae: while I'm scolding and fixing my things I didn't notice her face? Eunhyuk: what has got to do with her face?...Donghae: well this is the interesting part...Eunhyuk:is she looks like FIONA the Shrek FIONA...?Eunhyuk started laughing..Donghae: no it's the opposite she's a Goddess..Eunhyuk: are you joking? there are alot of beautiful faces we've seen in ent industry  and we have a lot of beautiful trainees in our own management and you don't even notice them...Donghae: well she's different, for me her beauty exceeds everyone...Eunhyuk: well that is really interesting...knowing you Donghae your difficult to impress...what is her name and where does she live...??Donghae: well thats what dissapoints me I have no guts to ask her I was stunned and speechless and the most embarrasing part I run away...Eunhyuk jaw dropped...Eunhyuk: WOW, that is something...well what are you going to do?...Donghae: I don't know...help me what should I do? Eunhyuk: the best thing to do is go back at the same time and place where you saw her...can I come?Donghae: in your dreams...they started laughing and went home...

TO BE CONTINUED...