HOMELAND: OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS

My First Love

DARA PARK POV:

Early morning, I was heading to YG Entertainment when suddenly someone bumped me along the way...Who the hell is that?...While I was fixing my clothes from stumbling...Donghae: aaaahhhh I hate this, Miss can you please look where your heading..I was a little bit shocked of what he said...Why me who was walking on the street heading to an important meeting  is the one at fault, as far as I know he is the one who suddenly appeared infront of me and got us stumbled... Dara: your the one who is not looking, next time please be careful someone might get hurt again if you run that fast ... then suddenly I noticed he is not answering back he looks like he saw a ghost or a big gorilla ready to heat him... Dara: Hey mister are you okay, is their something wrong?Donghae: No. eerrh nothing .. and suddenly he run away without turning his back like someone is coming after him... Coming back to my homeland(Korea) is like staying in a foreign land, eveything is new for me its like being reborn again and you need to learn/adapt things your not used to...And meeting a weird person in the middle of the street adds more curiosity and excitement...

YG ENTERTAINMENT:

As I was nervously waiting for my scheduled meeting with Yang Hyun Suk, CEO of YGE, I can't stop thingking about the guy's reaction earlier like he was possessed... Choi Dong Wook:Miss what are you doing alone infront of the building it's too cold outside, you might get sick...As I was turning to look who is talking I just froze at what I saw... OMG it's SE7EN I can't believe whom I'm seeing...SE7EN: Miss can you hear me you might get sick...then suddenly I came back to my senses...Dara: Sorry, I'm just waiting for Mr. Yang Hyun Suk...SE7EN: oh our CEO, you are the one he is talking about...by the way I'm Choi Dong Wook and you are Sandara Park right? Dara: you know my name?...she can't believe her idol knows her name..SE7EN: of course I know your name, actually I saw your Documentary about your life in the Philippines it was very inspiring...OMG I can't believe he had watched that, then SE7EN must have seen the large poster of him plastered on my bedroom wall it's too embarassing I can't even look at him straight...SE7EN: Don't worry it's not too embarrasing, actually that is one of the reason why he contacted you 'coz you might be interested on joining YGE...OMG he even knows what I'm thinking...Dara: Yes your right I really love to join and I adore Mr. YG's artist specially you, actually  I'm one of your biggest fan...sometimes because of her being too honest she can't help herself revealing things she's most embarassed at... SE7EN: oh really thanks thats very flattering, by the way we need to go inside it's freezing out here....her face almost turn red 'coz of embarrasment "oh my  why can't  I shut my mouth" reminding herself...SE7EN just smiled at her and lead her inside ...while getting inside the building I can't stop myself looking around the interior design of the place its very modern you can only see black and white colors their glass door automatically opens when you enter they even have a very huge tv...WOW I'm amazed how gorgeous the place is...I can't wait to work here I hope Mr. YG will not change his mind...SE7EN led me to a very large room with a huge black leathered sofas and a huge television infront...SE7EN: I have to leave you here I have a very important appointment to attend to you will be called if Mr. YG is ready to see you, nice meeting you Sandara and Goodluck...I'm looking forward to work with you soon...Dara: Thanks SE7EN, for a very warm welcome...SE7EN: Your always welcome Sandara...Bye !..I can't believe SE7EN is that nice he is very approachable, It's my first time seeing him in person but I  feel comfortable around him...I really hope I'll be working with him soon...

NARRATOR'S POV:

After 30 mins of waiting someone came out at the conference room...YGE Staff: Ms. Park, Mr. Yang Hyun Suk is waiting  for you inside the conference room ..Dara started to feel agitated she had never met the YGE CEO before she only heard his voice when he contacted her, today she is finally going to see him in person...she immediately came in...YG: Ms. Park nice meeting you finally...Dara ackwardly bowed to YG...YG: have a sit Sandara, how's your day I  heard you just came back from the Philippines 3 days ago...Dara: Yes Sir, so far I'm having a great time visiting some beautiful places here in Korea, but  I'm still coping with the weather... YG: thats good to hear, coming back to a place where your not accustomed to is very difficult...I have a good news I'll be accepting you in YGE but you must undergo 6 months training before you will be fully accepted in our company we will evaluate you based on your skills/talent and of course your determination to improved your weaknesses and after that I'll be deciding if where will you fit...I hope you will not be discourage after this...Dara thought she will immediately be accepted in the company without training under their management since she has alot of experience in the Philippines...YG: I know your a little bit dissapointed but Korea's Entertainment Industry is very different in other countries you have to train for years before debuting,however since you already have a lot of experience i've taken into a consideration instead of training you for 5 years i will only givE you 6 months training...will you accept my offer..? After hearing Mr. YG's explanation she felt relieved...Dara: I'm greatful to accept your offer...YG: thank you for accepting my offer...and welcome to our family...your training schedule will be given to you today, you will be starting nextweek...After the meeting Dara rushed home to tell her mom the good news...