winter incident

My First Love

 

MARCH 10,2005: WINTER SEASON

6:00 Am: Donghae was looking out at his window...he hates winter...their is something about winter that makes him feels alone...coldness... He hates going out during winter but there is nothing he can do he has a training schedule...He tried to get up early even if his feet  start numbing...He went out and started running as fast as he can he must not be late if he does he'll be dead...He doesn't want his group be punish because of his wrong doings...They have a very strick rule and one of this is punctuality if you break rules everyone will receive punishment...as he was running, a girl suddenly walk infront of him, too late they both stumbled...Donghae: aaaahhhh I hate this, Miss can you please see where your heading Dara: your the one who is not looking, next time please be careful someone might get hurt again if you run that fast...While the girl is talking Donghae was stunned of what he saw..He had never seen such a Goddess like beauty in korea before...He had seen many beautiful celebrities and idols but not like the girl  infront of him..Her skin is milky white, everything about her face is perfect/beautiful..He was speechless infront of her...Dara: Hey mister are you okay, is their something wrong?Donghae: No. eerrh nothing...It was his first time to stutter infront of a girl..Then he realized he was already late and he needs to be on their training location,he runs without looking back.Donghae: Oh God i'm late...Dara: he is weird...while walking she can't stop smiling...

TO BE CONTINUED....

Aren't they cute?