STRANGER

My First Love

 

 

DARA'S POV:

It's been a busy week since I started my training in YGE ,I met new friends at first I'm a little bit shy and timid but as days passed by I'm starting to feel comfortable and cheerful around them...

As I was heading to YGE I noticed someone is standing at the side of the street looking at me...He looks familiar..oh yah he is the weird guy I met a week ago...what is he doing here...at the exact place where we accidentally met...As I'm walked passed him...Donghae: Hey miss...I continued walking without looking back...Donghae: Hey miss, with a orange beanie...I suddenly turned around and looked at him..Dara: Am I the one your talking to...?Donghae: well I guess your the only person around with an orange beanie.. with a confused look I asked:What do you want...Donghae: do you still remember me...?Dara: Yes your the guy I saw last week...Donghae: well I've been waiting for you ...Dara: What made you wait for me? Donghae: Do you remember the day we accidentally stumbled...?Dara: Yes...Whats with it?Donghae: well I'm sorry, I realized I'm the one at fault...Dara: Don't worry I had forgotten that already...is that all..I can't believed you waited for me in a cold street...if you get sick I'm the one who would be at fault...Donghae: If your worried for me then can you come with me and drink a hot chocolate in the cafeteria...I'm a little bit taken aback of what he said...Dara: no I'm not worried I just don't want anyone get sick because of me...and I don't go with strangers...Donghae: Okay, I will formally introduce myself my name is Lee Donghae and you are?...Donghae extending his hand to me....without any doubt I lend my hand...Dara: I'm Sandara Park...Donghae: Wow you have a beautiful and unique name...I think I heard that name before but I don't remember...Dara: sorry I can't come with you I need to go...I have a scheduled practice...Donghae: a scheduled practice? what is that for?Dara: well, I'm a new trainee of YGE...Donghae: really...so your planning to be an artist...Dara: Yes, Donghae I need to go I might be late...Donghae: can I see you again?...with a sincere look on his face and since I think that he is a good person  I decided...Dara: Ok, I'll see you tomorrow at the same time and place, we can grab a coffee together,how about that...?Donghae: ok, I'll come early...Promise...His dissapointed look turned to a excited young boy...Dara: okay see you tomorrow...Donghae: Yes see you tomorrow...As I was leaving I can feel that he is still glaring at me...