..Epilogue..

When Love Calls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

..Epilogue..

..Four Years Later..

 

Jimin was startled out of his skin when the sound of a glass chandelier breaking resonated in the otherwise peaceful and silent Deolovian Mansion, shaking the very ground the Omega was standing upon. He paused in his task of folding the laundry and placing the piece of clothes in their respective abode; he gave a wary glance to the open door of his bedroom and wondered which one of the triplet was the cause of the current mayhem in the Mansion.


Albeit the fact Jimin knew precisely which of the little devil loved to keep the rest of the adults on their toes but with due time the Omega had come to learn that all three of the mischievous sprite- whom he sometimes fondly like to call as his angels, with keyword being sometime- could come up with wildest ideas to experiment on. Jimin wouldn’t be surprised if it was Jungmin- the sweetest and well-behaved pup out of the three- who thought that tying a rope around chandelier to swing like Tarzan would be a cool thing to do.


Even at the tender age of three and a half, the pups were quite a menace. Of course, Omega Seokjin and Beta Hoseok liked to point out it was something Jimin and Taehyung had been famous for back in their childhood. But Jimin begs to differ because he doubted he and Taehyung would ever have thought to duct tape their father while playing a game of kidnappers and police… meanwhile, the said father had been deeply asleep and had no idea his children were playing a rather amusing game with him. It's a good thing Jungkook was one of the strongest Alphas and had been able to free himself in a blink and run around to capture all the little sprites before they could escape because if Jimin had found out what they had been up to all of them- including Jungkook- would have received a well-deserved spanking.


But at this very moment, Jimin could only shrug to show the disinterest he had in what his children were doing… yet mentally cursing the day Jungkook’s knot had succeeded in not only knocking him up when it wasn’t even new moon but also blessed him with not one, not two but three of pups. Especially at the time when Jimin had quite reluctantly admitted his fate of not bearing any child after being mate-less for so long, Jungkook had come in to jumble up his world… but in a good kind of way.


Jimin stood reminiscing those days. He remembered the glowing faces of his Alpha Parent’s all mates, Taehyung and Minjae’s toothy smiles… along with a sense of contentment on Alpha Namjoon’s face accompanied by anger toward Jungkook for keeping the truth from them for so long.


But the thing that had worried Jimin the most at the time was the reaction of Jungkook’s parents. He had been a hundred percent sure that he wouldn’t be welcomed in Deolovian Clan, partially because he belonged with Echlipdise Pack and partially because of the time he had hit Jungkook for no apparent reason… even if Jimin had apologized to Jungkook related to that and the Alpha had brushed if of as no big deal, going as far as joking how the tough wolf act of Jimin had made the Alpha fall more in love with him if anything. But Jungkook’s pack and his parents were a different story.


Jimin still laughed when he recalled the conversation he had with the Prime Alpha of Deolovian Clan, Jeon Dariston, and his two mates, Alpha Armin, and Alpha Delco, the first time Jungkook introduced him as his mate.


.


.


“Don’t you hate me?” Jimin had asked in pure innocence, making Jeon Dariston, his mates and son to halt in their grinning streak and look at the Omega in confusion.


Jimin had been worried sick since the moment his Omega Parent had declared that the Echlipdise Clan was holding a great feast to celebrate the mating bond between Jungkook and Jimin, naturally inviting Jungkook’s clan as well. The recently mated Omega had been dreading the moment he would meet his mate’s parents.


His worries had subsided a bit when the Prime Alpha of Sundown Alpha Pack had embraced Jimin in pure happiness followed by Alpha Armin and Alpha Delco even though the fact that none of them seemed surprised or angry over the news of Jimin being Jungkook’s mate had been a little suspicious but the Omega was happy at being accepted without any questions. But the love and adoration that had been oozing out of Armin and Delco had Jimin more confused than happy thus he had gathered all his courage to ask what had been bothering him for quite some time now.


“Why would we hate you?” Armin asked in puzzlement. “You are our Jungkook’s mate, you are as important to us as is our son.”


Jimin hated to admit but his cheeks had colored at the heartwarming comment.


“If you are referring to the time you punched Jungkook during the Festa then don’t worry, we know it was not your fault,” Delco had assured, carrying on with Armin’s words.


“But it was entirely my fault,” Jimin had muttered with a dejected face.


“Oh no it was not, didn’t Jungkook tell you?” Armin chipped in while giving a side glare to Jungkook, who suddenly seemed more interested in the stew he was spooning rather than what his docile Alpha parent was saying. “When we came back home after the Festa, the busted lip Jungkook finally came clean with what had happened. He also told us how you could be his potential mate in the future-"


“You knew about it?” Jimin wondered out loud with his eyes round and wide. So basically, Jungkook’s parents knew Jimin was Jungkook’s mate and so did Taehyung… that was pretty much everyone according to the list of people Jimin considered worth learning anything about him.


“Yes, he admitted that night,” Armin explained. “Also, he told us how he indirectly called you ‘ugly’… he didn’t know and I am sure neither would you but when an Omega is insulted or rejected by their mate on their physical appearance, their hormones act up pretty badly. So, you punching him was quite justified.”


“I was just teasing,” Jungkook mumbled sourly.


“Alphas should shower love on their omega’s not tease them,” Delco snapped while backhanding on Jungkook’s head.


“It’s not his fault either,” Armin muttered with a softer gaze. “Our whole pack consists of Alphas. Naturally, how an Omega’s inner mind works, that is a foreign knowledge to most young Alphas. Come to think about it, it’s after at least a thousand years that someone from Sundown Alpha Pack imprinted and mated with an Omega. I think last time it was Jungkook’s great great great great great grandfather who had an Omega for a mate.”


“I think you missed out on a couple of more ‘great’ there,” Delco taunted earning a punch from his mate’s mate.


“But having an Omega as a mate is a good thing,” The Prime Alpha jumped in to say seeing Jimin’s sudden pale expressions. “Omega’s are more fertile and preferred mates for Prime Alphas… I think Jungkook is lucky to have you. Now, do give us many many grandchildren to play with as soon as possible, okay? Don’t worry, we would take care of them and let you two enjoy your recently mated life.”


“Oh about that,” Jungkook exclaimed softly before he came to sit beside Jimin and wrapped a supporting arm around his Omega, who had his head down in sheer embarrassment. “Jimin and I have good news for you… more like, your wish from just now would be coming true quite soon. Even the wish of ‘many many’ grandchildren.”


At first, the Prime Alpha and his mates gazed at the newly mated couple in awe before strings of congratulations and a few well-aimed jokes came out of their gaping lips.


“I always knew my Jungkook would make me proud,” The Prime Alpha boasted. “He knocked up his Omega with triplets in one go.”


.


.


Jimin was grateful, not only for being accepted with so much love but also the care Armin and Delco showed him throughout the pregnancy. They hardly let Jimin put a single toe out of the bed.


Then Prime Alpha kept his promise of taking care of triplets while Jungkook and Jimin enjoyed the initial years of their mated life. In all honesty, they were still enjoying that time. The Prime Alpha and his mates took triplets and fend after them so well. They even made the babies sleep with them so it was almost like Jungkook and Jimin were a newlywed couple for years, who slept without a single worry in the world, something Taehyung and Minjae liked to complain about.


But the good thing was whenever triplets caused trouble, the Prime Alpha reprimanded the children as in not to make them spoil like brats… yet Jimin couldn’t understand why that didn’t seem to work.


“Hey,” Suddenly a deep voice whispered directly in Jimin’s ear before two muscular arms caged the Omega from behind, a warm chest coming to collide with Jimin’s small back. Naturally, the omega melted in his mate’s embrace.


“Which of your little devils broke the chandelier?” Jimin asked as he kept folding the last bit of clothes to quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter