..Chapter 2..

When Love Calls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Rated for use of certain language... I guess...??

 

.. CHAPTER 2 ..

 

Jimin sat on his bed, his pillow in his lap while his small hands fisted at the soft fabric. He couldn’t believe his luck; of all the eligible werewolves out there, his father chose the one Jimin hated from the core of his heart and vice versa. It was no secret that Jeon Jungkook was as fond of Jimin as was Jeon Dariston of Kim Namjoon. Seriously, Jimin could not see what his Alpha Parent was thinking of when he approached the Sundown Alpha Pack’s Prime Alpha… or what Jungkook was thinking when he accepted his father’s request…

 

He must be out to get his revenge, Jimin concluded at last. He would admit he had bullied the guy since he was fourteen so Jimin wouldn’t be surprised if Jungkook’s only intention was to put Jimin in his place since he was a docile Omega.


A soft knock sounded on the door but before Jimin could utter a single word, the door opened to reveal Jungkook’s wide and lost looking eyes. Somethings never change, Jimin mused mentally seeing Jungkook’s naïve expressions. The younger male came in and slowly took in his surrounding with impassive expressions before he turned his attention toward the guy that sat glaring holes in his face.


“You have a nice room,” Jungkook commented lightly. “Did you decorate it yourself?”


Jimin fixed him with even a harder glower but it seemed the younger was hell-bent on not acknowledging this certain Omega’s predicaments.


“Why are you here?” Jimin demanded after the silence had lasted longer than necessary.


Jungkook stopped midway in his inspection of Jimin’s study table and tilted his head slightly with a smirk playing around his thin lips before whispering, “Don’t you know?”


When Jimin kept his mouth shut and opted to mentally kill Jungkook a few million times, the younger slowly strutted toward the wide bed- that occupied the middle area of the room- and easefully sprawled at the end of bed, compelling Jimin to scoot closer to the headboard using the pillow as the barrier between him and Jungkook. The latter didn’t comment on that as he plopped an arm on the bed while supporting his head with his hand, laying sideways… a constant smile lingering on his lips.


“Well I think I am here to fulfill all your dirty fantasies, aren’t I?” Jungkook asked with amusement dancing in his hazel orbs. But his little cheek only earned him a pillow in his face.


“Don’t you even dare think about touching a single hair of mine,” Jimin warned threateningly.


“Oh, so hair touching is not allowed?” Jungkook asked in a mock-confused manner. “Okay… I would keep that in mind.”


“What?” Jimin was baffled for a moment. “What I mean is… oh, forget that. Listen here, baby Alpha, I am only doing this to humor, my parents. But what they don’t know won’t hurt them. You and I are gonna pretend to be all happy and friendly until the New Moon… but you and I are not gonna… you know… do that… we would say we did it to keep my parents off our backs. Deal?”


“Wait let me get this straight,” Jungkook started, frowning faintly. “So you expect me to let people think my knot is so lousy that it could not knock up an Omega?? Excuse me but that wounds my pride.”


“Oh please,” Jimin snorted, rolling his eyes. “I doubt your so-called Alpha knot can knock me up even if we keep going all night long.”


“Oh, you think?” Jungkook arched a challenging brow. “I bet I can get you pregnant without a New Moon.”


“You-” Jimin started but he was interrupted when the door of his bedroom opened and Seokjin’s head appeared between it. Suddenly, his smiling face changed into a slightly embarrassed one.

"Oh sorry if I disturbed you two," Seokjin muttered awkwardly and that was the moment Jimin realized how- quite unknowingly- he and Jungkook had been leaning toward each other. Jimin was sure from a third-person point of view it would look all romantic and weird with Jungkook laying on his bed and Jimin leaning toward him. Immediately both werewolves on the bed jumped away from each other. Jungkook went as far as getting off the bed. “Oh no don’t stop on my accord. I just came to drop off Jungkook’s bag. And Jimin, you need to make some room for Jungkook’s things in your wardrobe.”

"Why? He is only staying for three weeks," Jimin pointed out sourly, earning a stink-eye from his Omega Parent.

"Jimin, don't be so rude,” Seokjin hissed with a sharp glance at Jungkook’s profile. “The first new moon is in three weeks but if it doesn’t work on the first new moon, Jungkook has agreed to stay till next new moon as well.”


“Oh has he?” Jimin grumpily mumbled under his breath.


“Now I shall leave you two to get to know each other better,” With that Seokjin was gone in a blink of an eye.

"So you are staying until next month?" Jimin asked with a heavy sigh as his eyes took in Jungkook's strong physique while the younger went to dig out a loose white shirt, out of his bag, with trainers. "That complicates things but on the bright side, next new moon would be last new moon before my birthday… we only need to pretend-"


Jimin stopped talking when he noticed Jungkook striding toward him in a predatory stance. The omega yelped when Jungkook took hold of his ankles and pulled Jimin toward himself. Then the Alpha bent down to be face to face with Jimin’s pink dusted face.


“You are a docile Omega,” Jungkook whispered in an intimidating voice, no trace of humor visible on his face. “You don’t get to order me around, do you understand?”


Jimin was too stunned to give any sort of response but that only made Jungkook’s smirk to widen as he bent down to plant a small peck at the corner of Jimin’s plush lips. Jimin’s soft gasp of surprise resonated around the otherwise silent room.


“That’s more like it,” Jungkook praised before he gathered his change of clothes and went to the adjacent bathroom to freshen up a little, leaving behind a frozen Jimin. The Omega brought a shaky hand to the place Jungkook's lips had just touched.


“What kind of revenge is this?” Jimin questioned himself in a low voice as his confusion filled eyes blinked slowly.

 

O-o-o-o-O

 

By nightfall, Jimin was so exhausted physically, as well as mentally- what with his continuous argument over the fact ‘why Jungkook was staying in his room rather than a guest room’ with Omega Seokjin, and the latter pretending Jimin was nothing but the part of the refrigerator in their kitchen while he prepared a grand dinner for that night was quite mentally draining- therefore he couldn’t find in himself to start another squabble when he found Jungkook already showered and occupying one side of his humungous bed.


The bed was big enough for at least four people, Jimin concluded, at last, thus there was no point telling Jungkook to shove off and receive a witty retort in return.

 Jimin crawled toward his bed after a quick shower and he was a hundred percent sure he would fall into a dreamless sleep as soon as his back hit the soft mattress. He turned off all lights and released a sigh of relief when he sank in the fluffy bed.


“Jimin?” Jungkook whispered out of nowhere but Jimin didn’t bother entertaining the young man further than letting a grunt ‘Huh?’ from the back of his throat. "I forgot to give you a goodnight kiss."


Afore Jimin’s slow mind could comprehend what Jungkook had uttered he found a hand softly cupping his cheek before a pair of lips descended on his slightly gaping ones. Jimin’s eyes flew open wide like a saucer and his body went rigid under Jungkook’s strong muscular one, which was leaning over him, and he could essentially feel the heat emitting from Jungkook's chest. But the heat was forgotten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter