..Chapter 4..

When Love Calls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

.. CHAPTER 4 ..

 

He was reluctant to return home, dreading for what might await for him. But thankfully, the hallways were as quiet as they are on most nights. However, Jimin was so pissed at Taehyung that he sought the shelter in Alpha Yoongi’s room that night.


“Alpha Yoongi, would you be alone tonight?” Jimin asked from the doorway of said Alpha’s bedroom, biting down on his thumbnail and trying to look as adorable as possible so the elder would invite him in.


Yoongi looked up from the book he was reading while sitting under the coverlet on his bed. He peered at the fidgeting Omega for a second longer before raising the other corner of the blanket, a silent invitation Jimin was looking for. Smiling brightly, the younger closed the door behind him and went ahead to cuddle with Yoongi.


Since Yoongi had failed to provide the Prime Alpha with kin so he naturally considered Jimin and Taehyung as his own. Loving them and caring for them since day one, Yoongi held a soft spot for twosome troublemakers. If not for Seokjin and Hoseok using Yoongi as a figure to scare their kids from, the docile Alpha would have loved to be just friends with the pair… but before he knew it his ‘scary’ character had been developed. But still, he let Jimin snuggle against him while patting his head ever so lightly.


“Did Taehyung kick you out?” Yoongi muttered, keeping his eyes on the words he was pretending to read.


“No,” Jimin told the elder while pouting at the thought of his betraying brother. “But Taehyung is a mean brother… how I wish you had a son, maybe then I could have a caring and nice brother, who would team up with me to kick Taehyung’s .”


Yoongi chuckled but just hmm-ed in reply, choosing to keep his attention on the hardcover in his hands. Jimin gazed up at the silent Alpha, who seemed quite engrossed in the book he was reading. Jimin took in the pale face of the other man as a few repressed thoughts started circulating in his brain.


“Alpha Yoongi, can I ask you something?” Jimin broke the silence when his curious nature couldn’t sit well any longer. “But it might be a bit sensitive topic.”


Yoongi looked at other’s determinant face and concluded he might need to give his whole attention to the Omega. Thus closing his book he turned to face Jimin.


“You can ask me whatever you wish to know,” Yoongi assured the younger.


Jimin quickly sat up on the bed, facing the elder Alpha before he started, “You don’t have any children of your own, but you are happy right? I mean, you became sterile after your Penta-year limit was over… but that didn’t change much in your life, did it?”

 Yoongi smiled deliberately before admitting, “I am happy but that doesn’t mean I was back then as well. It was only because of Namjoon that I was able to survive that period of my life.”


“Yeah, that’s because you were mated and your mate loved you dearly,” Jimin’s mind registered how his voice sounded a tab bit forlorn as he gazed at the Alpha, imploringly. “But for someone who isn’t mated and is bound to never find true love-”


“Jungkook loves you,” Yoongi injected with a calm aura surrounding him, making Jimin choke on the mere air he was breathing.


“What-? But Jungkook isn’t… he is only here…” Jimin’s mind was too baffled to give a sensible reply. Jimin had not told anyone about the whole imprint thing, not even Taehyung, so how could Alpha Yoongi know?


“I too noticed the change in your scent the other day, Jimin,” Yoongi told the flustered Omega with a kind smile. “It’s an Alpha thing, you know. But where Namjoon could only dare hope for it to be true… I knew it right away what the tint in your scent meant.”


“Yeah well, that doesn’t mean Jungkook love me… heck, I doubt he even likes me,” Jimin muttered dejectedly. “He has another agenda to be here. He only wants the child.”


“Did he say that to you?” Yoongi asked a bit distractedly as he glanced around the room before his gaze came to stand on the door of his bedroom.


“No,” Jimin confessed begrudgingly. “Taehyung and Minjae told me. But he made a deal with father so obviously, he only wants the child. He doesn’t want me as his mate. I guess he only wants to mate with another Alpha from his clan. Isn’t that something all those from Sundown Alpha’s do? I have never heard of them mating out of their clan. He must have eyes on some beautiful meek Alpha already, I am sure of it.”


Yoongi chuckled as he reached forward to unclasp the fist Jimin’s hands had created, unconsciously, which was digging Jimin’s nails in his palm quite hard.


“For an Alpha, especially a Prime Alpha, having more than one mate is inevitable,” Yoongi reminded him gently. “As his mate, you will learn to live with it. I mean look at me, I am dealing with two more mates of my mates, aren’t I?”


“But how do you do that?” Jimin demanded, an unintentional pucker playing around his lips. “How can you easily let your mate be with someone else? I mean, where father is spending the night, tonight? Don’t you feel insecure?”


“He is with Hoseok,” Yoongi replied nonchalantly. “Namjoon has always been quite fair with all of us so I have no reason to be insecure. I am sure Jungkook would be a fair mate as well.”


“Yeah but I don’t wanna share my Jungkook with anyone else!” Jimin exclaimed a bit heatedly, compelling Yoongi to laugh at him. Only then did the younger male realize what he had just confessed. “I didn’t mean it like that.”


“Of course you didn’t,” Yoongi teased before his eyes once more drifted toward the closed bedroom door.


“Is something the matter?” Jimin questioned in concern. “Why do you keep looking at the door?”


“Nothing much,” The elder shrugged with a mysterious smile. “It’s just Jungkook is standing on the other side of the door for some time now. I wonder when he would knock to come in.”


“What?” Jimin screamed jarringly as he whirled around to stare at the door, hoping the door would tell him Yoongi was only joking. But Jimin’s worst fear was confirmed when after a heartbeat a knock sounded on the door. With a little ‘yikes’ Jimin dived under the quilt and raised it to cover his eyes. His breath held tight when Yoongi said ‘you can come in’.


“I just wanted to check if Jimin was back,” A soft voice accompanied by a hint of discomfiture sounded in the room, making Jimin’s stomach to knot tightly. For a moment it was all silent, making Jimin curious to know what was happening. He was on the verge of taking off the cover to see himself when suddenly a pair of soft and warm lips landed on his exposed temple as a honey-like voice muttered ‘Goodnight, Jimin’ directly in his ear. Jimin lay rigid on his spot until the sound of the door closing snapped him out of his torpor.


Yoongi’s brow elevated in pure amusement was what greeted Jimin when he sat up again.


“What was that all about?” The Omega mumbled more to himself, scowling at Jungkook’s bold move.


“It’s nothing new for me,” Yoongi explained to the other man. "It's an everyday occurrence, for the last two weeks now, for poor Jungkook to go around to see if you have returned or not. And if you fail to come back before nine he goes out in search for you."

"But he was always sleeping when I returned to my room on earlier days," Jimin said, frowning slightly as he recalled the last week when he would return to his room… the week when Jimin was still ignorant about the whole truth… the imprinting… the promised child and such.


“No, he was always pretending to be asleep when you came back to your room,” Yoongi corrected. “From what I have seen, he doesn’t come back until you do. He jumped in through your window when you entered from the front door.”


“But why?”

"You are his destine mate, he can't rest until you are in the safety of his arms, or for your case until you are in the safety of the Mansion."


Jimin sat gapping dumbly at the Alpha. Mind slowly taking in what the elder was trying to hint at.


“I think you should sleep since you have a lot to think about,” Yoongi said at last and forced Jimin to lie down. Planting a kiss on his forehead, the elder turned off the light with a small ‘Goodnight’ resonating in the room.


But Jimin laid with his eyes wide open… sleep the last thing on his mind.

 

O-o-o-o-O

 

Jimin dug out the last box of Ice-cream that he had hidden behind a large pile of raw packed meat in the refrigerator, in case Taehyung saw and attacked it. Taking hold of a spoon he started to directly eat through it. He was on his fourth mouthful when he noticed another figure entering the kitchen.


Jimin’s whole body froze, like the ice-cream in his mouth, when he took in the tall and muscular body of Jungkook, towering in the doorway. Their eyes clashed together and Jimin knew there was no way of avoiding the Alpha now because Jungkook was covering the only escape route out of the kitchen… unless he counted the window behind the sink… but something in Jungkook’s scrutiny said he would grab the Omega from behind if he thought about that.


Jungkook moved with panther-like stance and stood so near Jimin that the latter felt Alpha’s warmth penetrating through their clothes and heating the Omega’s body… but the stubborn Jimin kept his attention solely on the ice-cream he was trying to eat and enjoy.


“Hey,” The single word in that honey-toned voice had Jimin’s knees weakening. “Do you know what day today is?”


Jimin felt a wave of anger swept across him because, of course, Jungkook would only be thinking of today. The New Moon. That was what he was waiting for. The day he could get what he wanted from Jimin… a child. It hurt but Jimin would be damned if he showed his weak side to the other man, thus he opted to keep his lips sealed and shoved another mouthful of chocolate ice-cream in his mouth.


“I hope tonight you would come to our room rather than acting like a homeless hobo,” Jungkook mumbled loud enough for Jimin’s ear to ring with younger’s words. It sounded so natural and romantic when he used ‘our room’ but the Omega knew better.


No, I won’t, Jimin wanted to scream back but abstained himself from letting out his plans for tonight. Jungkook hadn’t cared when Jimin had not slept beside him for a whole week but now that new moon has arrived there was a 180-degree change in his attitude.

Suddenly, Jimin felt a nose nudging at the skin under his ear before he sensed a pair of lips leaving butterfly kisses along the length of his neck, making the Omega to squirm under such ministration. It didn't help when Jungkook's whole body plastered itself on Jimin's back and Alpha's warm hand caressed the flat of Jimin's stomach after slipping inside the loose shirt the Omega had adorned.


“I missed you,” Jungkook breathed directly in writhing Omega’s ear, hot and wet.


Jimin wriggled around to run away before his sensitive body could collapse under Jungkook’s strong figure and his desperate Omega Pheromone started oozing out to embarrass the poor docile werewolf. But twisting around only made Jimin turn and face Jungkook since the latter had caged him beside the shelf and the refrigerator, which proved in favor of the Alpha who dived in to nip at Jimin’s sharp jawline.


“J-Jun… Jungk-kook…” Jimin moaned pathetically as his neck arched unconsciously.


Fueled by Omega’s reaction, Jungkoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter