Kim Doyeon

Not your typical high school student (A Chaejeong and Sesom fan fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I need you guys to do smth first okay? :D go down to the comment section and say happy birthday ;) ITS MY BDAY YAYYYYY (29th of Sep just in case your country is already at the 30th like mine because it's past 12) okay now go read this rushed chapter (I'm sorry)

 

Yoojung sighed as she flipped open Sejeong’s math textbook. Sure, it was easy but it was so tedious to do. In that two pages, there was at least 20 questions. And she didn’t know why Sejeong needed to do those questions anyway. Their test was long over. 

“Are you helping Sejeong do her homework?” Someone said as a cup of milo was placed on her table. 

Yoojung looked up through her bangs and saw one of Sejeong’s friends, Kim Doyeon. She never really seen Doyeon ask her for help so she was quite surprised to find the girl remotely near her. 

“Yeah?” Yoojung replied cautiously. 

Yoojung didn’t know what else to say so she simply looked back down onto the textbook and started writing the solutions down. After about 5 minutes, which seemed like a dreadful long time, Yoojung sneaked a peak at Doyeon, who was peacefully laying her head on the table next to Yoojung with her legs propped up on a chair. Yoojung then moved her gaze to the cup of milo that was on her worksheet, only now realising that there was a cute small post-it on it. 

Yoojung tore out the post-it and read the note on it. 

“Don’t die.” Yoojung read aloud. 

Yoojung chuckled and then looked back at Doyeon. Sighing, she stood up from her chair and fumbled her bag for her jacket. She walked to Doyeon and carefully lifted the girl’s head up and then gingerly placed the jacket under her head. Seeing how Doyeon smiled softly when feeling the fabric under her head, Yoojung let out a smile of her own. Yoojung squatted down and stared at the taller girl. Letting her hands move by themselves, Yoojung lifted her right hand and brushed Doyeon’s hair off her face. Realising what she was doing, Yoojung quickly retracted her hand and gulped down the cup of milo that Doyeon left for her. 

“Ah it’s hot!” Yoojung whispered and fanned her tongue, not wanting to wake the other girl. 

“How the hell is it still hot after 5 minu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter