The "Five Elements"

Not your typical high school student (A Chaejeong and Sesom fan fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Produce 101 High School, no one. No one at all, knows about this sweet side of the 5 notorious gang members. Students there even made a gang name for them. They were called the “Five Elements”. All of them admits that the students were actually smart enough to give them a moderately cool name. All of them had a talk once, if they were representing the 5 elements, what element would suit them. It was an anonymous decision that Sejeong would be fire, Chungha would be water, Heehyun would be metal, Doyeon would be Earth and Yeunjung would be wood. The reasons were quite obvious actually. Hot headed and short-tempered Sejeong shouts “fire”, Chungha is the only one who could actually calm Sejeong down, thus being the water to the fire. Heehyun being the strongest could take up the role of being the metal, Doyeon being as complicated and crazy as our mother Earth with all her surprises of the sudden natural disasters and Yeunjung because she was as straight as a block of wood. They couldn’t think of a good explanation of why they put Yeunjung as wood, because they made the more obvious pairings first, thus leaving Yeunjung with the last option, wood. Sometimes when they were alone, they would pretend to be the elements and attack each other but no one ever won as they would end up forgetting the rules and just tackling each other onto the floor. 

The sad reality - or should I say the truthful reality - is that no one else from school besides themselves know that the 5

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter