Bully

Not your typical high school student (A Chaejeong and Sesom fan fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hey guys, I'm freeaking nervous now. I have a karate grading later and I'll probably get my kciked by people who are like 5 years older than me. Oh yea! If you like blackpink, go check out my blackpink one shots! Enjoy reading!

 

(warning: bullying) 
Sejeong stormed back in class, anger seeping out of her. She hated school, so why should she stay in the place she hated most to study?! That’s like practically asking her to be in her most hated place, to do her most hated thing. Great right? And its every Thursday. The day that was her early school day. Out of all 7 days Mr Jung and that tutor could choose, they chose the day where Sejeong supposedly “loved” most. She was released at 1pm every Thursday but she was only released at 2.30pm on the other days. Such a right? 

Sejeong was so pissed off that she told her gang that they would meet that girl from next class and they didn’t need Sejeong to spell out what they were going to do to her. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

When the faithful bell finally rang, the still fuming Sejeong followed by her gang, walked to class 4A2, the “second best class” after theirs. Sejeong was walking first, followed by the others and finally Doyeon, who felt like her feet were weighed down by something. Doyeon was never one to like to beat up people when she’s angry. Maybe she just got used to bottling up her thoughts and anger that now she doesn’t need an anger release. But Sejeong does though. 

Sejeong waited outside while bunches of people came out of class 4A2, all with panicked eyes and quick feet once they spotted the gang leaning against the wall outside their class, all not wanting to be their target. Sejeong’s eyes lit up when she saw the girl when everyone had left the classroom. 

“Ya Choi Yoojung!” Sejeong’s voice boomed, echoing throughout the whole empty classroom. 

Sejeong smirked as she saw the small girl turn around, when her eyes met Sejeong’s sickly eyesmile, her face paled and her face was drained of colour. 

Heehyun did a small hand gesture towards Yoojung, index and middle finger curling once, a signal asking Yoojung to walk towards them. 

Yoojung whispered something to the girl opposite her and stood up awkwardly, hands gripping tightly onto her skirt, her nervousness definitely present. The other girl’s gaze followed Yoojung, frowning when Yoojung looked down to the floor when she stood in front of Sejeong and Heehyun. 

“Ye-yes?” Yoojung whispered, definitely knowing why they called her here. She knew she couldn't be so lucky to be forgotten b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter