Brunch

Not your typical high school student (A Chaejeong and Sesom fan fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Argh, where the hell is it? I can swear I placed it here yesterday when I came over to her house!” Sejeong cursed under her breath. After a while more of searching, she finally found her white uniform, her blue jacket right next to it and finally her red tie hooked over the hanger. Even though Sejeong might not be very into lessons and generally the whole concept of school, she actually liked the uniform. She loved how good she looked in that tie. To her, only a few people could pull of a perfectly tied tie. And thankfully, all of her gang could. They would look like a bunch of top scorers at first, and then the wave of regret would hit them when they see her gang in action. 

After showering, Sejeong hooked on her bra and slid on her underwear quickly before buttoning up her white blouse. She picked up her blue jacket and flipped it a few times, straightening it out, and then flung it cooling onto her shoulders. She learnt this action by herself. It looked really cool and chic when executed perfectly. When she did it in school, many people would stop for a second to watch her fling on her jacket and somehow miraculously wear it in one swift motion. 

After pulling on her tie and straightening it, she looked at the mirror and showed herself a smirk. Wow she does look great in uniform. Sejeong have a tendency to appreciate her uniform, thus appreciating the people who can pull it off as well as her - no scratch that - people who can pull it off almost as good as her. She won't really bully them if they didn't piss her off. But most of the people who pissed her off and gets a beating are usually people who can wear their uniform nicely because of how y they are, thinking that they're the smartest and the most powerful people in school. Sejeong just wanted to let them know their place. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter