Lesson one

Not your typical high school student (A Chaejeong and Sesom fan fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chaeyeon tapped her foot incessantly, slightly irritated at how the student she was supposed to teach was late — very late. It was already 4pm and the said girl was supposed to arrive at 3pm at the library and wait for Chaeyeon, not the other way round. Chaeyeon was debating between simply leaving and telling Mr Jung about this incident, and just staying and giving the girl another chance. Frowning slightly, Chaeyeon decided to wait a while more and if the girl doesn't arrive soon, she would just leave. 

Chaeyeon sighed as she placed her head on the table, not caring if the girl arrives anymore — she was tired from all the work she rushed yesterday and she needs her sleep. If the girl isn't going to arrive, at least she’ll get a bit of her sleep back. 

//

Chaeyeon woke up when she heard the soft squeaking of the door. She groaned. Being a light sleeper does have its cons after all. 

Chaeyeon turned around and was greeted by the girl in her class, who was really unapproachable. Somehow she gave Chaeyeon a feel of a playgirl and the aura she was giving out send chills down Chaeyeon’s spine. Seeing how the girl turned her head left and right, she decided to risk being ignored again and asked the girl if she was looking for someone. 

The girl turned to look at Chaeyeon and frowned.

 “Wait. Don't tell me you're my tutor.” Sejeong said, more to trying to convince herself than actually answering the girl’s question. 

Sejeong cursed internally when the girl’s eyebrow rose and said, “So… You're the one that made me wait-” Chaeyeon cut herself off to look at her watch which showed 5.06. “Two hours and six minutes.” She finished. 

Expecting an apology, Chaeyeon’s eyes widened when the girl in front of her rolled her eyes and said, “Okay, I don't really care. But since I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter