Feelings?

Not your typical high school student (A Chaejeong and Sesom fan fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm soz I didn't update in a week! But pls bare in mind that my exams are coming soon and I probably won't update in 2 weeks! I'm sorry!! 

 

Yoojung stretched her arms when the bell indicating the last period rang. Somi laughed at her when she saw Yoojung’s scrunched up face. 

Floods of cliques rushed out of their classroom, probably rushing to get to their boyfriends from the opposite school. Yoojung never get why should one get a partner at this time of their life. It was so hectic in school already, why make your life harder with relationship problems? And that dude probably just wants them to relieve their own stress anyway. 

 “Yoojung! Whatcha thinking about?” Somi asked with an arm placed nicely on top of Yoojung’s head — short people problems. 

“Just thinking about how dumb people are for getting a boyfriend.” Yoojung blurted out, not catching Somi’s cheeky grin when she said that. 

“Oh… So, Yoojung… You're into girls?” Somi asked. 

Yoojung jerked her head back and stared at Somi in disbelief. “No! I'm not gay!” She whispered. 

“Don't worry. Your secret’s safe with me.” Somi whispered into Yoojung’s ear, her hot breath making Yoojung shift slightly. 

“Woah woah woah! Yoojung! You are not by any chance interested in me right?!” Somi asked, a hand placed on her heart. 

Yoojung looked clearly offended by that comment and stated, “I may be gay but I have standards Jeon Somi.” 

Somi ignored the insult and whooped with a fist pump in the air, “There!! Truth is out yo! Choi Yoojung is gay!” 

Yoojung was about to retaliate when a husky voice boomed from the door, “Oh! Such great news!” 

Both Yoojung and Somi turned to look at the owner of the voice. Somi’s face darkened while Yoojung stayed the same. “What are you doing here Kim Sejeong?” Somi huffed and placed her hands on her hips. 

Sejeong just leant against the wall. “Why not? You weren't talking about me right? So why should you worry? I just wanted to celebrate Yoojung’s revela

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter