Teaser 2~

Roommate: Idol Squad Goals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To continue with the first teaser, we now have Seventeen's housewife, Mingyu!~

Interview:
Q: without Mingyu, life is...?
Eunseo: Our house is a mess therefore our lives are a mess. That oppa is no longer a want, he becomes a need.

Mingyu who becomes the dongsaengs' instant house mom, is dedicated on his job to clean up and help feed the 39 members. After a hard day of working in the house instead of taking a break, he was found by the dongsaengs sleeping on their couch.

Chanwoo: Should we get him to wake up?

Yeoreum: *bravely pokes him* Mingyu-oppa. Wake up.

Mingyu: *raises his head, opens his eyes and scratches it.* Oh? Is it time to wash the dishes?

Dawon: *enters from the first floor's washroom, a little upset.* Forget it. Kids, take him to bed and make him stay there.

Yeonjung / Chanwoo / Yeoreum: Nae.

After the housewife, we have his assistant, Dawon!

Interview:
Q: Who is Dawon for you?
Eunha: An angel. I've only heard of rumors before, but seriously, living with her made me realize that she's an angel.

An angel who doesn't get mad, but when she does, she only cries. Hurting the other members in the process. One time, when she felt really mad, all alone in her room, she sulked. But her friends were not having it.

Yuju: *enters their shared bedroom with Seokmin then hugs Dawon, who was crying alone.* Why are you crying? Shhh.

Seokmin: I'm sure Wonwoo-hyung didn't mean that. *pats Dawon's shoulder*

Dawon: A-aniyo, it's my fault. Now, I'm putting you guys in a hard situation. *still crying*

Yuju: What do you mean, Dawon-ah? *pats her back* You've never put us to a hard situation. You've basically saved us since the beginning! Don't worry about that, okay? I'm sure Wonwoo-oppa is feeling bad about it, too.

Then we have the aegyo master in this household, Eunha!

Interview:
Q: Things you thought Eunha can't do?
Yunhyeong: Cook. Seriously. I thought she couldn't cook. I left the kitchen to her hands since Mingyu, Dawon and then Yuna all went shopping together and iKon had a schedule, but damn, the house wasn't left in fire. I'm thankful.

Eunha who can cook and do aegyo! Oh? The members... Are cringing?

Eunha: *with the 99-liners, making them ramyun* Kids, is he a mountain? I can't move over him.

Yeonjung: *eyes wide, ready for tea* Move over who?

Eunha: The kdrama oppa..

Yeonjung / Dino / Yeoreum / Dayoung: *disappointed but not surprised.*

After Eunha, we have Yuju~

Interview:
Q: How's living with Yuju like?
Xuanyi: Ah, that dongsaeng? Nothing too big but she takes care of us a lot but... Her morning vocalizations with the main vocals... I wish they would take it to the pool or the garden instead of the hallway. It wakes everyone up.

The helpful girl who makes early morning vocalizations with the main vocals, but actually, she just cares for their throat. One time, when Junhoe's voice broke, before they left for their morning schedule,

Junhoe: *voice hoarse* We're leaving, Yuna!

Yuju: Wait! *runs from the kitchen to the living room* Take this. And please lip-sync just this once. Your voice will get a lot worse that it is right now if you don't. *gives Junhoe a ginger drink.*

Junhoe: Thanks. *smiles then leaves the house.*

Moving on to the last 97-line member, Minghao!

Interview:
Q: Minghao is...?
Yeonjung: An oppa who likes to zumba. *laughs* One time, they (seventeen) got home at 7am, and instead of sleeping in, he called the us and the rest of the dongsaeng line for water zumba!

Minghao, that day, when the Seventeen members stayed in their company until 7am, got up from the sofa where he was resting.

Minghao: All the kids who are under 22, follow me out to the pool.

Dino: Hyuuuung~ We are not doing this.

Minghao: No! We need to energize ourselves! Now, we're gonna do a water zumba!

Now let's hit the bat with the 98-liners, the party animals who can't contain themselves. Starting off with the biggest mouth of them all, Seungkwan!

Interview:
Q: Do you have funny episodes with Seungkwan?
Chengxiao: Who doesn't? HAHAHA. The non-Korean kimchi cooking was still the best.

..... Well, what DID happen that day? That day when the foreigners decided to make kimchi in the garden...

Seungkwan: OOOOOHHH MY GOOOOD SUNGSO! *suddenly freaking out when Chengxiao does it differently*

Chengxiao: *#what_de_fuc* wae? What did I do?

Seungkwan: *slightly pushes Chengxiao to scoot* let me teach it to you. *sudden smirk* the Boo Seungkwan process.

SinB: *enters from the poolside* Why do I suddenly feel like it's gonna flop? 

Seungkwan: *throws SinB a sliced radish* Yah!

After him is the maknae on top, Chanwoo!

Interview:
Q: you now live with iKon's maknae on top. How do you feel?
Dino: me and that hyung are very different. Please watch our clips to find out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter