Episode 3: Acquaintance Party!

Roommate: Idol Squad Goals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 3: Acquaintance Party!

Story 1: First Daily Task!!

After a while, after all the preparation and fixing of the practice room for the acquaintance party, everyone were present in the room. Of course, it's still awkward within it, except for a few of them who got close quickly. They sat in a big circle, with the mat in the middle of them, reminding them of the ssireum back then in isac.

*ting!*

Suddenly, the tv went open, scaring a few of them. And it flashed their daily task.

[DAILY TASK:
Answer Me!!
- By group, the members will answer a pre-quiz about the other group. There are strings inside the box, and whoever will match together will have to quiz about each other. The four teams would get 5000 won for every correct answer. Answer as much as you can in the ten minutes allotted time.  Svt will do gfriend, gfriend will do ikon, ikon will do wjsn and wjsn will do seventeen.]

Mingyu: So if we answer one question per minute, we get 25 thousand won per group?
Sowon: I'm sure svtfriend can do more than that. *glances at svt's 95line* right?
Joshua: We should hope for the best, fam.
SinB: I can answer a question about Chanwoo.
Yerin: I think I can answer questions about Hanbin.

The tv flashed a slide -- Round 1. Seventeen to Gfriend. Gfriend got flashcards from the side, probably from the PD, and they sat on the mat, in front of Seventeen. And they began the ten-minute quiz.

Yerin: The Seventeen member Yerin wants to avoid. *raises a brow hey, these questions ---- glares at the camera #pissedyerin*  you asked them in the pre-interview!
Junhui: now is not the time to get pissed about it. *raises his arm* Wonwoo! The person Yerin wants to avoid is Wonwoo.
Wonwoo: *is offended what?* Why me?!
Sowon: *rings the bell* alright. One point! Food that Sowon dislikes?
Seungcheol: *raises arm* Seafood!
Sowon: *narrows her eyes the hell?* I like seafood.
Seungcheol: ah, really? Pass!
Sowon: which iKon member gave Sowon a bad impression?
Joshua: *raises arm* Bobby!
Bobby: *points at himself* Me? What did I do?
SinB: *rings the bell* OMG let's save all the explanations for later. Alrighty, which member of the 98-line would SinB invite for dinner in the house.
Seungkwan: *stands up, proud af*  this is so easy! Moonbin!
Umji: *rings bell* Who does Umji want to protect in this house?
Mingyu: *confident*  Everyone.
Umji: *furrows brows* What? No. Seokmin: pass!
Umji: Which WJSN member does Umji want to get close to?
Vernon: Xuanyi-noona!
Umji: *wide eyes* Oh, how did you get that? *rings bell*
Vernon: heh, I wanna get close to her, too.

The two moved towards each other and gave one another a high-five.

Yuju: Which iKon member does Yuju want to get close with?
Seokmin: *raises arm* Donghyuk!
Eunha: *rings bell* Which guest does Eunha want Mingyu to bring in for her?
Mingyu: *stands up again, #bish_im_confident* is this even a question? Nu'est Kim Jonghyun-hyung! *points at Eunha* Ha! I heard he's your fixed pick.
Yerin: *rings bell* He's the fixed pick of EVERYONE in Gfriend. Okay, so who do you guys think blasts Change Up in our dorm when it got released?
Wonwoo: *rolls eyes* Of course, it's you.
Yerin: *shakes her head* No, not really.
Jihoon: If it's not you, then who did?
Soonyoung: I think Yuna (Yuju) did.
Sowon: *rings bell* Alright, which iKon member visited Gfriend once during Love Whisper and bought a cake?
Minghao: Didn't Chanwoo come during the last week of Don't Wanna Cry with a cake, too?
SinB: That's because he gave us one, too. *rings bell* This iKon member got an unanimous vote from gfriend on "who do you think is the nicest in iKon?"
Dino: Yunhyeong-hyung?
SinB: rings bell And on WJSN?
Mingyu: Dawon.

SinB rang the bell and there was silence.

Yuju: Ooh, awkward.
Soonyoung: Moving on, do it quick!
Eunha: *rings bell* When's Yuju's birthday?
Seokmin / Jeonghan: October 4 1997!
Umji: correct! *rings bell* Someone I want to duet with in iKon?
Minghao: Who, Chanwoo?

dddaaaaaaenggg And the first round has ended with Seventeen getting ten questions correct.

Wonwoo: Yerin-ah. *throws her a glance #what_the_heck_was_that_tho* Why do you want to avoid me?
Hanbin: What, did you two date? *Wtf*
Wonwoo / Yerin: *also wtf* what?! No!
Yerin: Of course not! Wonwoo is just too pretty for me.
Seungcheol: *changes the topic* Well, Sojung (Sowon), explain Bobby's bad impression.
Bobby: I'm also curious.
Sowon: You looked like --
Yerin: Her ex!

Uh oh. Everyone just went wild. They were either exclaiming or rioting.

Bobby: Hey, judging me based on your ex is not nice! *shakes his head jokingly.*
Sowon: Sorry *laughs with embarrassment*

The screen flashed another slide. It's time for iKon and Gfriend to go on their game. iKon also received flash cards, but Hanbin decided to give the members their own questions. Round two finally began!

Chanwoo: *glares at SinB*. You better not get this wrong! When did SinB and I meet?
SinB: *snickers* Elementary school.
Junhoe: *rings bell *Okay good! *reads his question* Oh no *crooks his head* WJSN member I want to hear sing?
Sowon: probably Soobin? Since she has less lines.
Junhoe: Shocks, you must've read my mind,
Donghyuk: *rings bell* Now's not the time to chat! *reads his question* Gfriend member I want to go shopping with?
Eunha: that's probably Sowon-unnie or Umji because Unnie has the card or Umji knows how to shop well.
Donghyuk: Oh, you're getting there
Umji: Me?
Hanbin: OK! Yes good! *rings bell*  Seventeen member I thought I wouldn't get close to...?
Yuju: looks back at the SVT members Wonwoo-oppa?
Hanbin: *shakes head playfully* no, no~
Wonwoo: Yuju, you seriously think we won't get along?
Yerin: I know we won't. Pass!

The group erupted to a laughter with Yerin's response.

Dayoung: As expected, Yerin-unnie.
Yunhyeong: A member of WJSN that I want to get close with?
Sowon: *looks around* Is it Bona?
iKon: *shookt, #she_reads_minds* EH?!
Bobby: she got it, she got it. *rings bell* Seventeen member I’m personally a fan of?
Yuju: Seokmin
Bobby: Wrong!
Gfriend except Sowon: *glances at Sowon* unnie.
Sowon: Wild guess? Hoshi.
iKon: *wide eyes, legit wtf* You got it right, again!
Jinhwan: *rings bell* Seriously, Sowon is no joke. She can top Chanwoo in games! *reads his question* I hope you guys get this. iKon member I really like?

Everyone began whispering. Looks like iKon’s eldest hyung’s favouritism is a thing!

Sowon: Chanwoo.

So, is the question correct, or not?

Chanwoo: *wide-eyed* She got it. *Rings bell*

The iKon question and answer portion finished after ten minutes, and with a few more answers, Gfriend got a total of 14 questions answered, thanks to Sowon’s skill.

Sowon: Whoa, last time we checked, we’re much closer to Seventeen than iKon, what the hell, Seventeen only got ten questions correct?
Jeonghan: Yah, you’re too much, really.
Yerin: Anyway, Hanbin, who is it? The person you thought you won’t get along with?
Hanbin: *#high_key_nervous* S.coups-hyung.

And then there was silence.

SVT’s 95-line: EEEEEEEEEEH?!
Joshua: That was DEFINITELY unexpected.
Jeonghan: *nods* I didn’t expect it, either.

The bell rang again, a signal that it’s WJSN’s time to shine and ask iKon about them.

Jinhwan: We’re doomed. We barely even know WJSN.
Donghyuk: *chuckles* but we do know that Mingyu and Dawon were in an awkward situation with Mingyu earlier.
Mingyu: *glares at Donghyuk* Omg stahp.
Dawon: *just sighs*

The flashcards are now passed to the WJSN members and they begin asking questions.

Yeonjung: A GFriend Member I personally want to get close with?
Hanbin: Is it Umji?
Yeonjung: *Rings bell* In iKon?
Hanbin: Donghyuk-ie? *raises a brow*
Yeonjung: *Rings bell* In Seventeen?
Hanbin: Eh? Is it... *looks at Seventeen*  who’s your maknae?
Seungkwan: Dino!
Hanbin: Right, Dino!
Yeonjung: *rings bell*
Hanbin: *raises brow* We’re doing well? I’m actually surprised!

Actually, Hanbin, when you and Gfriend were doing your game and Exy received their flashcards, she noticed something..

Exy: Oh, the flashcards are somehow connected?
Seola: Huh? *scans the flashcards one by one.* You’re right, they’re somehow connected to each other.
Exy: I have an idea how to get points faster. We should read the connected questions one after another, and read the connected questions first.

So that’s what the girlies did when they were huddling up! As expected, our Exy!

Dayoung: Food that I really hate?
iKon: *mental breakdown*
Donghyuk: How are we supposed to know?! *laughs lightly* ah, this is so frustrating.
Dayoung: Clue, this can be found in Jeju!
Jinhwan: *omg* You’re from Jeju? It can’t be black pig, right?
Dayoung: Excuse me, who can hate black pig?
Jinhwan: *nods* Po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter