Episode 1 : Welcome to the new house!

Roommate: Idol Squad Goals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

???(Tallest one) : Yah, we're here. Wake up, kids.

Oh? Who are these female idols? One by one, the get off the car and pulled out their luggages from the trunk. As they arrived first, they input their passcode, 137136. They opened the door and the house surprised them. It was big and beautiful.

The girls' wide smiles are finally shown on camera. It's Gfriend!

SinB: heol, daebak, unnie! Look!

SinB pointed at the huge swimming pool just before the entrance. The girls cheered and jumped as they pulled their luggages with them. This will be their residence with thirty three more idols in the meantime. They were literally in awe with the whole house, too. It was modern, there are lots of couches and a large carpet with the big tv screen by the living room. Not to mention the grand piano. The kids, Eunha, SinB and Umji all sat on the sofas, while Yuju went to the kitchen. She opened the fridge to check what's in it.

Yuju: Heol.

She laughed loudly and frowned after it.

Yuju: *closes the  fridge* we live in a big house but our fridge is empty. HAHAHAHA.

She shook her head multiple times then she went to the bathroom.

Yuju: the bathroom is as luxurious as the whole house.
Sowon: Yuju-yah, come here.

Yuju was suddenly called to the living room so she went there and sat with the kids. Sowon gave her a pen and a paper. She raised a brow at Sowon.

Yuju: What's this? *accepts the pen and paper.*
Sowon: *shows Yuju the mission card.* We have a mission.

[MISSION: Write your names on a piece of paper and drop it in the fishbowl]

Yuju: ah. *nods, begins writing*
SinB: we're not supposed to go to the second floor unless everyone's here, right?

The rest of the girls nodded.

SinB: should we guess on who's coming?
Eunha: they said there's gonna be 33 more idols, which means--
SinB: RIP Screentime?
Yerin: *playfully slaps SinB's arm.* ey, let's stay positive.

Just as Yuju finished writing her name, another group enters the house, making them stand up. Yerin's eyes and mouth went wide as she saw them with awe.

Interview:
Q. You were so shocked to see the next group. Why is that?
Yerin: yah, it's iKon! YG actually allowed them to do this? Heol!

While the others were bowing to one another, Yerin was just standing there. iKon are like, the top group of their batch along with TWICE. SinB, though, smiled and ran to hug Chanwoo. The latter dropped his bag to hug his childhood friend.

SinB: Oh my god, I missed you! *Hugs Chanwoo tightly*
Chanwoo: *smiles and pats SinB.* nado, nado.

Hanbin then placed his bags next to Yerin.

Hanbin: Ya, Yerin~
Yerin: *Glares at Hanbin* wasn't I chatting you just now? Why didn't you tell me?
Hanbin: *Pokes Yerin's forehead* Would I know that we'd be going in the same show?

The others, however, were just with their awkward selves. IKon and Gfriend aren't the type of groups to interact. Other than the SinWoo and HanRin pair, there's literally no one else that gets along. While chatting, Hanbin noticed the mission card with iKon sticked at the back. He picked it up, and read the same mission.

Hanbin: iKon! Gather up. *looks at Yerin then stands up.* Excuse me for a while.

The rest of the iKon members went to the middle part of the couch and the Gfriend members scooted over to the edge to make more space. Yuju passed the boys the fishbowl and the pens as they wrote their names. The first to finish was Junhoe, so he had the chance to talk to Yuju, as they were sitting next to each other.

Junhoe: hello, Yuju-nim. *smiles*
Yuju: Oh, annyeong.
Junhoe: how old are you?
Yuju: I'm a 97-liner. 
Junhoe: Really? I am, too! *offers hand to Yuju*
Yuju: that's nice! *shakes hands with Junhoe*
Junhoe: anything strange in this house?
Yuju: *smiles a bit sarcastically* nothing much. The fridge, maybe.
Junhoe: Why? What's with the fridge?
Yuju: the fridge is empty.

Junhoe was bewildered then he called for his hyungs.

Junhoe: Hyungs! There's no food in the fridge!
Yunhyeong: EH?!
Sowon: we were worried about that, too. *sighs* thirty-nine people have to eat dinner, too.
Jinhwan: Is there anyone in Gfriend that's skipping dinner? Like a diet, something?

Umji raised her hand, as well as Eunha.

Umji: I just eat kimbap these days for dinner, too.
Yunhyeong: ah, gwaenchana, Umji-ssi, Donghyuk brought a lot of kimbaps.

Umji smiled across the humongous sofa and Donghyuk smiled back.

SinB: Have you seen the pool, though? It's big!

iKon really can't disagree. They love the water.

Bobby: they didn't call this the large-scale SBS project for nothing, anyway.

The others nodded and agreed with him, too. As the last member finished dropping his name, a large group of loud girls entered the house.

Yuju: WJSN!

The first member, Bona, smiled as she entered the house. And we can say that iKon was smitten by her beauty. One by one, they went in and sat on the big sofa. The iKon boys stood up and gave up their seats and sat on the carpet, instead. The new girls were at awe too, but it's back to awkward.

Dayoung: nae... *awkward af, #sorta_wanna_die* this is so awkward.
SinB: may I ask who's the eldest unnie?

Everyone in WJSN pointed at Seola and everyone went like, "oh." Then back to awkward. Yuju then caught Dawon's eyes. Junhoe saw this happening with his eyes and he smiled a bit.

Junhoe: Dawon-ssi, Yuju-ssi, you two look alike.
Yuju / Dawon: *looks at each other, smiles*
Dawon: I was born in 97, you?
Yuju: same! *points at Junhoe* Junhoe-ssi is, too!
Eunha / Donghyuk: *sorta rolled their eyes* I was born at 97, too!
Luda: I was born that year, too. 
Dayoung: Would sitting by birth year help us know each other more? The 97's are clearly on their own world now! Haha!
Sowon: WJSN should check their mission first.

Exy, the leader, soon noticed the mission card on the table.

Exy: Wuju, come over here for a sec.

Bobby, as he was the last person who dropped his name, passed her the fishbowl and the pens. The Wuju girls formed a circle and they began dropping their names into the fishbowl. The first to finish was Luda, and she pulled Chengxiao to the kitchen. Junhoe was observing the two and he noticed that they were going for the fridge.

Junhoe: the fridge is empty!

When Luda and Chengxiao saw it with their own eyes, their jaws dropped.

Luda: HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO EAT DINNER?!
Yeonjung: *Runs over to the two girls. Jaw drops, as well.* Shouldn't we go to the grocery now?

In the living room, the three leaders sat by the piano as the rest were in shock, coming back and forth to the kitchen.

Sowon: what should we do about our dinner, though? I don't think the kids will last without dinner, too.
Hanbin: Should we just order food? Like pizza, maybe? Or chicken? Just for tonight.
Exy: that's a good idea. But chicken and pizza..
Sowon: *looks at Exy worriedly* it's because you're promoting, right?
Exy: *nods* Mianhaeyo.
Hanbin: *raises his hands in defense* No, I'm sorry. I forgot.

Soon, the eldest members, Jinhwan and Seola, joined the leaders.

Seola: what about dinner? The fridge is empty, the kids are worrying.
Exy: Unnie, let's wait for the last group to arrive.
Jinhwan: It's Seventeen, right? Should we ask them to buy food outside?

However, Sowon had a frown pasted on her face.

Sowon: too late, Seventeen's here.

As she said, another group of thirteen boys entered their household, the boys were shocked with the panic on everyone's faces. Seungcheol immediately looked for the leaders with absolute wonder. He approached them near the piano as the rest of the boys sat down and wandered around, wondering what's making the others so anxious.

Seungcheol: Sojung. *pats Sowon's arm.* Everyone looks upset.
Sowon: the fridge is empty

Mingyu and Seokmin, from the kitchen, were also bewildered.

Mingyu: Hyung, there's no food in here!
Seokmin: No wonder Yuna is getting so worried. *Glances at Yuju who threw him a glare*

Seokmin laughed, making the others smile a bit. The leaders, on the other hand, still kept their food worry. But then Sowon remembered something.

Sowon: Ah, right, Cheol-ah, you guys have a mission.

Seungcheol nodded and went to the table to pick up their mission.

[Seventeen's Mission: Write your names on a piece of paper and drop it in the fishbowl. Aft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter