Teaser 1~

Roommate: Idol Squad Goals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TEASER:

This season.

39 loud and proud idols join forces to build a home. 

Starting with the eldest!

iKon's eldest hyung, Jinhwan-hyung~!

Interview:
Q: What's Jinhwan hyung offscreen?
Hanbin: He says he's y but nah, he's small!

Small Jinhwan-hyung who thinks he's y. He's a growing variety star, too! One day, when everyone was cleaning up the poolside..

Jinhwan: *clinging on Chan* Dino, who's y?

Dino: *tries his best not to cringe, low key dying.* Jinhwan hyung~. Jeonghan-hyung save me!

Next is WJSN's Seola-unni!~

Interview:
Q: What's Seola-unni like?
Yeoreum: She's all nice until you let her cook. Seriously, she can do all things but cook. Jebal!

Seola-unnie who can do anything but cook, on their early days~

Mingyu: Noona, What are you doing? *Looks at Seola with wonder as the said girl slices the cucumber without peeling it.* You're supposed to peel it off first! *irritated, but trying not to show it*

Seola: Ah? Was I supposed to do that? Hehe.

Right after Seola-unni is Xuanyi~ 

Interview:
Q: Who's Xuanyi to you?
Luda: She enjoys flexing her arms and she's our team's grandma~

Grandma Xuanyi who's flexible and a fashion queen~ Where exactly did her clothes go?

Xuanyi: *rummaging through her closet* Sowon-ah, where did you see my pink bag?

Sowon: Eh, didn't Bona borrow it last week?

Xuanyi: Huh? I didn't remember, though? Wasn't Coups the one who borrowed it.

Seungcheol: *accidentally passing through the room* For the record, I don't wear pink.

After her is iKon's Yunhyeong!

Interview:
Q: You said you can live as long as you have Yunhyeong. Why is that?
Hanbin: Hyung is the cook. He's our lifeline.

iKon's lifeline who become's the house's lifeline along with other humans, Yunhyeong-hyung. He would cook with the other teams but let's do this. One day when they had to prepare a large-scale meal for everyone..

Yunhyeong: Ya, who decided to put the cabbages before the meat? Seventeen! *Yells* Gfriend, Wujusonyeo, Bwoya, huh? What's this? *Frowns then puts his hands on his waist*

Bona: *frowns as she enters the kitchen with the ladle in her hands* Are you kidding me, that's for cabbage stew!

Yunhyeong: Still, the cabbages!

Right after him is the ultimate leader, S-coups

Interview:
Q: S.coups or Seungcheol, what do you prefer?
Jeonghan: Maybe Seungcheol? I'd prefer speaking with two syllables only.

Seventeen's ultimate leader who decided that he's the ultimate leader maybe even in the house, too!

Seungcheol: *flaps his hands like a seal as he knocks on Room 1 loudly* Wakey wakey mountail climbers! WJSN you're gonna go to a schedule by seven and Gfriend, of course you have to go and practice you sharp moves! 

Sowon: *slams the door open, steps on Seungcheol's foot with her messy hair and all* If you don't shut up, I swear, you're gonna get it!

It's never complete without the other, so next is Jeonghan!

Interview:
Q: After living with Jeonghan for quite some time, how did you feel? Be honest.
Bona: Honestly? *chuckles* That chingu is very lazy.

Lazy hyung Jeonghan, how did her get along with the rest of the house? One day, when it was the cleaning day..

Exy: *throws the broom in front of Jeonghan, who was lying on the couch.* Go, clean the kitchen.

Jeonghan: Noooo~ *whines then pouts* Later~

Seola: Yoon Jeonghan. *comes out from the kitchen* Clean up, palli.

Jeonghan: *Gives up* Arasso, arasso~

Now that we're talking about it, let's talk about the matriarch of the household. Exy.

Interview:
Q: You often clash with Exy. Why is that?
Jeonghan: She calls me lazy but she's as lazy as I am. But she's like, the final boss of the house.

And the matriarch is an actual matriach. The matriarch among the leaders.

Exy: What's this? *crosses her legs as she slides the phone to reach the other three leaders.* Explain, Sowon, Cheol, Bin-ah. what's this? Didn't we talk about not letting the kids do what they wanted? Didn't we? We get penalized!

Seungcheol: *scratches his back* Umm, I'll ask the kids about it. *tries to escape but his luck is very bad*

Hanbin: I'm not even in the party involved but what am I doing here?

Up next is the model-like beagle mother, Sowon!

Interview:
Q: Living with Sowon, what makes living with her hard?
Jinhwan: That dongsaeng and I can't really stand next to each other.

The mother beagle who's like a model who stole everyone's hearts and eyes, too!

Sowon: *in the kitchen, peeling garlic* Mingyu, who will you choose, me or Eunha?

Mingyu: *smiled while frying.* Noona, of course.

Sowon: what about between me and Dawon?

Mingyu: *Was quiet for a sec #What_do_I_say?, Glances at Dawon who's cutting onions next to him, who was also waiting for his answer. * Next question please?

Sowon: Yah, I'm actually giving our valuable friendship a screentime here!

Next to the mom is the actual beauty of the household, Bona.

Interview
Q: What's with Bona and her face packs?
Yuju: Bona-unnie's facepacks are iconic in this house *#thumbs_up*

Bona, the owner of the face packs and the icon of diet in the household, is actually... Very savage.

Eunseo: *running out of her room* AAAAAAH OH MY GOOOOOOOD!

Vernon: *peeks out of his room* Eunseo-ya, you're not supposed to say "Oh my god."

Bona: *c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter