the third parties

Speaking Truthfully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The other girls weren't blind nor were they foolish, they had a sense that something was somewhat off with the two. 

Jihyo was the first to notice, she had natural leader senses, keen eyes, and a caring soul. She knew that Sana and Tzuyu have always been close, not inseparable, but close enough. After the events of the downfall, Jihyo noticed how sparse the two grew, how they hardly even looked at each other. The rest followed suit, remarking how unusual it was. 

Dahyun was the first to ask since she and Sana were somehow attached to the hip now. They were watching TV, snuggling on the couch, the other members tucked in their beds. 

"Can I ask you something?" Dahyun asked, as soon as the commercials started. 

"Anything," Sana nonchalantly muttered. 

"What happened with you and Tzuyu? It's like you guys hate each other or something. Did you guys fight?" 

And with that, Dahyun could physically, in the most literal way possible, feel Sana's heart rate change from calm, gentle beats into rapid, furious ones. That was how she knew that Sana lied as soon as she said, "me and Tzuyu are fine, I don't know what you're talking about." 

Dahyun kept hushed and they proceeded to talk about different t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter