the hurting

Speaking Truthfully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It hurt before, it hurts even more now that the realization dawned upon her. Sana pulled away ever so slightly, ever so inconveniently timed, after the rainy night of unknown possibilities. Every single night, with ragged breaths and a tired body, would Tzuyu look at the sky and pray that one of the stars in the infinite constellations above would grant her the only romantical love she has ever known. 

Sana span of special attention moves on from one person to another fairly quickly, Tzuyu's time was due. Sana didn't care for Tzuyu any less, not at all, she simply found another to smother in love and affection. She would come back from time to time, but that wasn't enough. Tzuyu has never returned any of her affection back anyways, Sana had no reason to think of the possibility. 

Tzuyu wasn't alone, she had other friends, but she was lonely without the constant lingering fingertips that would run its course through her arm mindlessly, or the lips that would tell her the most absurd pick up lines but have it be incredibly attractive. 

"So that's where she is. I guess Sana found her new plaything," Chaeyoung stated, looking through Tzuyu, her eyes setting on Sana and some new trainee girl that came in a few days ago. 

"Huh," Tzuyu mumbled. She hasn't fully seen the girl in a while, they've passed by each other and exchanged friendly greetings, had dance classes together, but this was first actual time she saw Sana. 

She was doing the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter